Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:53:48 PM
714476 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE  (Read 11711 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2020, 02:21:25 AM »

Trevor, every person I've known who survived a suicide attempt, and every person I've ever heard of who survived one has spoken of deep regret once the attempt was undertaken. Life is short, death long, and there's so much worth living for, not the least of which being alive gives us chances to help others. Don't let this present darkness overtake you, because it won't last and there will be better days ahead of you.

You're loved. You're liked. You have value.

I hope you hang on. Please do.

Thanks.

I am sitting here in a heap on the floor: no motivation.

The doctor put me on three types of meds, one for depression, one for anxiety and one to sleep.

None work: couldn't sleep last night.  Bluesad

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2020, 08:39:37 AM »

Can you maybe take some walks during the course of the day, Trevor? Sounds trite but even light exercise can help with mood and outlook.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2020, 09:55:37 AM »

Can you maybe take some walks during the course of the day, Trevor? Sounds trite but even light exercise can help with mood and outlook.

My doctor suggested that and my work mentor called me today - she'd seen my FB posts and was concerned, so she said she was trying to request that I be allowed to come back to work twice a week even though we haven't been told to return yet, so that might help: I will walk most of the way (about ten km).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 10:53:55 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2020, 02:38:58 PM »

Come to think of it, has anyone mentioned David Foster Wallace in this thread?

A friend of mine who had good reason for believing himself at high risk for murder, had a code he swore some of us to secrecy about, telling us if he was ever found dead of an apparent suicide, don't believe it was suicide unless he had one sock and no shoe on his left foot and one shoe and no sock on his right. Later he joked about that "code"  in public so it wasn't really a secret anymore. Also he's still alive.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2020, 04:06:25 PM »

Come to think of it, has anyone mentioned David Foster Wallace in this thread?

A friend of mine who had good reason for believing himself at high risk for murder, had a code he swore some of us to secrecy about, telling us if he was ever found dead of an apparent suicide, don't believe it was suicide unless he had one sock and no shoe on his left foot and one shoe and no sock on his right. Later he joked about that "code"  in public so it wasn't really a secret anymore. Also he's still alive.

Yes, in the second post.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2020, 07:57:48 PM »

Darn, I even looked before I posted that. I am slipping. Apologies.

zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2020, 09:17:43 PM »

anthony bourdain's suicide really freaked me out.

When logic checks out

Anthony was a moderate drinker and a marihuana enthusiast that balanced his travels with martial arts and healthy nutrition. He was in great shape for his age and lifestyle. Whoever took Anthony down knew what he was doing and most likely didn’t do it alone. Anthony was a man more than capable of defending himself. How plausible is it for a 6’4” tall man to hang himself from a doorknob placed about 3’4” from the floor? Does it make sense to you?

It struck many as odd that hanging from a doorknob has replaced the more popular methods. Pill overdoses (women) or self-inflicted gunshot wounds (men) are the preferred ways for opting out. Christian de Rocquigny du Fayel, the public prosecutor for Colmar, said: “Anthony’s body bore no signs of violence and the suicide appeared to be an impulsive act.” The crime scene strikes a very suspicious similarity with those of Inés Zorreguieta (June 9) and Kate Spade (June 6), which happened the same week. Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington also perished similarly (May 17, and July 20 of 2017).

What did they have in common besides the fact all of them were hanging from doorknobs? It seems they knew about elite child trafficking rings involving trigger-happy people. I have first-hand knowledge of what Inés uncovered thanks to my sources in Argentina. There is second-hand knowledge of what Anthony witnessed and denounced thanks to an FBI informant. I hear rumors about Kate that can’t be confirmed with a source so far. Anthony wasn’t depressed or suicidal. He was a smart, successful guy who struggled with relationships, just like most of us.

Le Chateau Marmont

Anthony went after dangerous people all the time: Adam Schiff, Henry Kissinger, The Clintons, and Harvey Weinstein. Color me shocked whenever a critic of the Clintons or Israel and its genocidal policies towards the Palestinians suddenly dies. However, a credible testimony came out by an FBI recognized whistleblower pointing to Schiff. Alias “JohnHereToHelp” said: Anthony Bourdain was staying in a bungalow next to Adam Schiff as he was raping an underage boy at André Balasz (Standard Hotel) owned Le Chateau Marmont.

Schiff is a U.S. Representative for California’s 28th congressional district since 2013. As you can see, he is very fond of Mossad despite their criminality. The hotels owned by André Balasz are known hotbeds for human trafficking and general elitist debauchery. Coincidentally, Balazs has connections to Jeffrey Epstein and his cronies, and he also dated top-level procurer Naomi Campbell. It’s a small world after all among the elites. Anthony befriended staff at the Chateau throughout the years and was able to confirm what he witnessed.

He gave a declaration about the incident to LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department), but unfortunately, Schiff got the notice. The testimony is shocking and horrifying. The witness saw the cleaning crew taking care of the crime scene, hotel crew? DNC crew? Mossad crew? Everything is on film according to the whistleblower, as the rooms are hot wired. Schiff’s close friendship with convicted pedophile killer Ed Buck just adds credibility to the case.

https://totaldisclosure.net/deep-dive/anthony-bourdain-i/

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2020, 10:22:12 PM »

If Israel truly had genocidal policies toward "Palestinians" Israel would have had a lot more to show from it by now. Instead "Palestinians" living in Israel receive free medical care, education, and even welfare from the Israeli government (their government), but sadly many "Palestinians" who take advantage of these services wind up murdered by their fellow "Palestinians" since there is an advantage to their cause in appearing weak and subjugated while portraying Israelis as cruel oppressors.

And I have no idea whether Bourdain's death deserves to be treated as other than what it was declared to be, but I can tell you, if "they" wanted to take Bourdain out, he wouldn't have seen them coming or felt a thing, and "heart attack" would've been on his death certificate, because that's exactly what it would have been, so...it was either suicide or someone ridiculously clumsy. Honestly, what an insult to suggest "they" need to fake a hanging. Jeez, make them sound like amateurs why don't you?

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2020, 10:30:23 PM »

Anybody remember CAROLE LANDIS ?

« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 10:34:13 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2020, 02:36:48 AM »

And I have no idea whether Bourdain's death deserves to be treated as other than what it was declared to be, but I can tell you, if "they" wanted to take Bourdain out, he wouldn't have seen them coming or felt a thing, and "heart attack" would've been on his death certificate, because that's exactly what it would have been, so...it was either suicide or someone ridiculously clumsy. Honestly, what an insult to suggest "they" need to fake a hanging. Jeez, make them sound like amateurs why don't you?

Not unless the "doorknob" thing is to send a message as a warning to others not to f**k with "them". It's not the fact that I am forced to find info about these suicides via conspiracy websites that bugs me; it's the fact that there really is absolutely zero news coverage from the more "respectable" media outlets about the odd number of high profile suicides of wealthy celebrities using similar methods of dispatching themselves. Anthony Bourdain was almost as tall as the door that he hung himself from.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/08/14-celebrities-suicided-by-doorknob-hanging-including-a-rothschild-and-the-ex-wife-of-a-rothschild/

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2020, 06:28:33 AM »

^ What a mo-mo.  Lookingup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2020, 08:15:03 AM »

Got to love the aggressively gullible.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.