Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:38:53 AM
714431 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I Am So ANGRY! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: I Am So ANGRY!  (Read 6499 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2020, 01:20:31 PM »

Drink
Why do you find this funny?  
Move to Michigan. Not so funny.
That wasn't funny.  It meant, time for a drink.  

OH! Sorry!
I think I'm losing my mind every day . I may be smarter or stupider.
Dogs are barking all the time.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 03:50:37 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2020, 10:09:33 PM »

guns are trouble. another person having the power to instantly end another persons life is bound to be problematic. same with nukes
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2020, 10:55:42 PM »

guns are trouble. another person having the power to instantly end another persons life is bound to be problematic. same with nukes

I agree 100%.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2020, 12:25:03 AM »

my Argument for those who have guns &  i'm not talking about anyone here i'm talking about the ones who say it's the 2nd amendment etc.. ya know i was talking to someone a few years ago and while they may be right don't get me wrong but if my memory is right they misunderstand what the Amendment    my other Argument is that for those who are afraid of having them taking away from you. & THANK GOD not everyone who has a gun

does not think this way but on how many people who have guns in the USA weather they are in law enforcement of some kind or just are a collector there is not enough people working for the Government who clearly even care  to take your guns you know how long that would take? how many people ? there's not enough hrs in the day for that kind of thing to happen.

i liked guns as a kid until i got old enough to realize what it can actually do to someone. when i was growing up it felt like kids were playing with guns everyday and either some kid killed himself by accident or he offed his brother or best friend because they were playing with a gun.  that's when i stopped liking them,

it yes does happen sometimes today but not nearly as often as it did when i was growing up. kinda like how as a kid and going into my teens it felt like there was an airplane crash every week but though that does still happen sure it's not like it was back than say (1989) for example. 

while yes people do have the right to bear arms i don't have issues with that but when you have more guns than the army does that's when it takes it to the extreme i think. some of these guys have missle launchers and my spelling is off tonight sorry,  and a bunch of crap that they should not even own.

i mean what are they going to do with a lot of that stuff?  what if something does happen by accident the entire block will be gone.  guns are way to easy to get your hands on i think. one of my favorite shows is Deadly women & on one episode there was a woman who was a Skitso sorry i'm not sure on spelling on that one. & she wasn't on her meds so she somehow got her hands on a gun really easy & went around killing people at the local mall, 

she was only stopped when some guy who didn't realize it was a real gun took it away from her, she's doing life in prison now but since she's on her meds now
she's even said she should have never been able to get her hands on a gun due to her issues.  & she's even started something to help stop gun violence i think?
the wrong people get the guns & this young cop who had no idea what he was doing.

and had no experience at all should not even been wearing a gun and his training was from what i read here about as much as one day class of it got you.
i dunno if anyone agrees with me on this or not, i'd like to think you do on at least some of it anyways. i'm not out to start no big fight about gun control either

but i do hope some agree with at least some of what i said
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I Am So ANGRY! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.