Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:34:04 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Author Topic: Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked)  (Read 21367 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2020, 08:22:30 PM »

you yourself are one of the people I was talking about. You don't believe that "russia gate" is a debunked conspiracy theory
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2020, 10:46:33 PM »

The only reason Trump didn't get impeached for "russiagate" is because the ass kissers is the Senate quashed it. Gimme a break.  Lookingup

I'm done. It won't matter one way or another in a couple days. Who really gives a flying f**k at this point ?Except people grabbing at straws?
Does your life really weigh on Donald Trump? Is your life that empty?
I don't really give a flying f**k who wins. I'm sick of all the monkey throwing s**t nonsense. Politicians need to just shut the f**k up and do the job. Trump has no clue what a job is. Just throws money at a problem and hopes it will go away. Can you do that, Lester? You think he cares for you? Guy is born rich?
If you think he is your friend, you ain't got no friends or even know the definition of the word.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 12:44:48 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2020, 12:56:13 AM »

they"quashed" it? How did they do that? You have no idea what you're talking about you just made that up.

Conspiracy theories never really die because there's always people like you guys who go on believing them even after did come to nothing.

Interesting that you bring this around to Trump who has nothing to do with Hunter Biden or Joe Biden at all. Why would your opinions on Donald Trump color what you think about a totally unrelated issue?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2020, 01:06:04 AM »

they"quashed" it? How did they do that? You have no idea what you're talking about you just made that up.

Conspiracy theories never really die because there's always people like you guys who go on believing them even after did come to nothing.

Interesting that you bring this around to Trump who has nothing to do with Hunter Biden or Joe Biden at all. Why would your opinions on Donald Trump color what you think about a totally unrelated issue?

Huh? WTF does any of that really mean?
It has everything to do with Donald Trump- because his spinners are talking about it! Like you!
It's a distraction, nothing more. Rudy was asked to show proof, on FOX NEWS, and acted like a baby with his hand in the cookie jar. They even dissed him.

Small | Large

You can live in any fantasy world you want. Ain't gonna change the real world. Some of us still have the common sense to know what is true and what is bulls**t .
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 01:16:56 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2020, 01:28:57 AM »

That isn't a conspiracy theory, its just you refusing to accept reality. That isn't me saying it is still ongoing, that is from the official report into his actions and the one that says although he is currently protected by his office he could face charges stemming from the investigation once he is no longer president.

It wasn't other people who brought this around to trump btw, it was you. You are the one who brought him up in this conversation when you mentioned Russiagate, so don't blame RC for your own action.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2020, 02:01:02 AM »

Anyway thank you for proving my point that the craziest conspiracy theory of the last 10 years came from the left not the right.

A tan like you I can absolutely specify what the Biden is accused of in this case involving his son. Burisma what is a Ukrainian corporation that Hunter Biden sat on the board of. Joe Biden threatened to Ukraine's Aid off insofar as he could as the vice president if they did not fire a prosecutor who was investigating them. Ultimately the prosecutor was replaced with a guy who exonerated the company and the aid quickly went through
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2020, 02:10:28 AM »

Here is the thing Lester, I am not left wing.

Not sure what
A tan like you
is supposed to mean though. I don't have a tan right now. Tends not to be sunny enough at this time of year.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2020, 02:14:37 AM »

I love you , Lester!
You make it so easy!

BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2020, 09:14:21 AM »

Do you also believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids?

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2020, 11:25:12 AM »

That is wind.  And I think partly directed at me too. 
You brought up Russia. 
And please relieve yourself, I don't believe in any "conspiracy theory" and couldn't care less.  I mean sh!t damn, who started this thread about a conspiracy theory?   Lookingup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2020, 11:49:25 AM »

wether the contents are significant is another story

So why even bring it up?
In other words, it's unproven bulls**t. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes smoking a bowl to figure that one out!

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 12:19:05 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2020, 02:17:29 PM »

oh I had a typo therefore my whole argument is invalid  Lookingup

I think I was saying " I can, unlike you.."

RC- every aspect of it is documented from the laptop to Hunter being on the board of Burisma, the question is whether it will affect Biden now or after the election.

why are people so mad about this? Its not bidens fault his son is a major screw up.

Why do you have so much invested in the story being fake?

assume for a moment its all 100 percent true: why would you personally be upset by that?

I don't believe in any "conspiracy theory" and couldn't care less.

you've proved my point about peopele believing russiagate long after its fallen apart. you don't have to keep going! this is like Indiana with his WMDs
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2020, 02:21:43 PM »

I don't have anything invested in it!
Your the one who brought up the topic!  Buggedout

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2020, 02:37:22 PM »

assume for a moment its all 100 percent true: why would you personally be upset by that?

Uhm, I wrote essentially that same remark to you... no comeback. 

I don't believe in any "conspiracy theory" and couldn't care less.

you've proved my point about peopele believing russiagate long after its fallen apart. you don't have to keep going! this is like Indiana with his WMDs

You need to read your own thread.  Oh!  Nevermind!  You're taking Trump's playbook seriously... the hell with any truth, even your own!   TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2020, 02:40:55 PM »

I don't even know what you guys are arguing about.  the laptop is his and the issue with Burisma is the main one people are asking about. does anyone dispute these things?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.