Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:33:50 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked)  (Read 21421 times)
ralfy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2020, 09:28:38 PM »

If Biden wins I hope he puts the iran Deal back so we can put all the middle east bs behind us.

He and his political opponents have had a long history of warmongering. That's because both political parties have been operating through two political ideologies since Reagan: neoconservatism and neoliberalism.

Neoconservatism refers to the overt promotion of democracy but the covert intention of controlling other countries through military intervention and dirty tricks.

Neoliberalism refers to the same but through onerous trade deals, loan agreements, and financial aid with strings attached.

The two work together with deregulation, which makes the U.S. rich richer and protects the petrodollar (pricing oil in U.S. dollars to make countries dependent on the latter, which in turn allows Americans to borrow and spend more). The rich are protected because they control most of the U.S. economy and funds the government, the military (through the military industrial complex, which is collusion between state and industry, with the defense industry funded by the rich supplying armaments to what is one of the most expensive military forces in the country, but with the cost passed on to the public), and consumer spending.

Finally, most of the public isn't aware of this or forgets about it because they are immersed in mass entertainment (showbiz and sports), which in turn is part of a media industry that provides the news and, together with social media, is mostly funded by the rich.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2020, 09:54:28 PM »

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2020, 01:31:05 PM »

ralfy - which made the iran Deal that much more laudable. sanctions are terrorism, you target the population in order to effect the leadership into doing something.

Venezuela is a narco kleptocracy but they have worldwide sympathy because of the sanctions on them.

ralfy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2020, 05:40:49 AM »

ralfy - which made the iran Deal that much more laudable. sanctions are terrorism, you target the population in order to effect the leadership into doing something.

Venezuela is a narco kleptocracy but they have worldwide sympathy because of the sanctions on them.

It's possible that Biden will continue what Bush and Obama did.

"Unlike Trump, Biden will push the world closer to war"

https://www.thebigsmoke.com.au/2020/09/15/unlike-trump-biden-will-push-the-world-closer-to-war/
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2020, 01:30:28 PM »

What does anyone think of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal? it's actually sort of interesting because

1. why did he record all this private (both personal and political stuff)  then

2. leave it in a repair shop knowing full well the insanity of such an act

It''s like richard nixon meets rob Lowe or something. and will it effect the election

I suspect parts of the emails are real and parts aren't, it's really fishy releasing them as PDFs. The laptop part of the story is also odd as hell, left at a repair shop far from where he lives with a legally blind guy who couldn't ID him, but then MANUALLY WENT THROUGH EMAILS to find info, which is unethical as hell for an IT pro?  It reads like info that was hacked somewhere and was given to this guy to leak.  Maybe something was changed, maybe it wasn't, but the story was damaged almost immediately by this stuff.  So I don't find every part of the story implausible, but it's damaged, I've already voted, and TBH, after nearly 4 years of Trump's obvious corruption and extreme nepotism, it reads like nothing to me now, I'm far too inured. 

Maybe it'll be the new Benghazi now, with Republicans complaining about something for seventy billion hours to make their base happy on Fox News and drum up votes. 
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2020, 02:43:09 PM »

Jim H - I don't think theres any question at this point that it was Hunter Bidens laptop. He left it at the store and didn't pick it up. After 90 days it becomes the stores property. Maybe he wanted people to find it

agree though it is in most ways just corruption as usual. Senators get inside stock tips that would land any of us in prison for decades. by most accounts, hunter biden is a major screw up who's only talent is being Joe Bidens son. Unfortunately its given him access to the kind of money that brings out his worst self.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 10:11:13 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2020, 11:08:02 AM »

Small | Large

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2020, 02:27:39 PM »

Gee, and I thought we'd all be debating HUNTER BIDEN by this point.  Lookingup Not. 

It's interesting how the story has just disappeared... more "fake news". 

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2020, 07:09:07 PM »

^ Yeah. Just like the "fake" pandemic would be over after the election.
Like you said, it's all bulls**t.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2020, 07:25:21 PM »

Bottom line; Hunter Biden was not running for President.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2020, 07:29:19 PM »

^ What he said. That's like saying Eric Trump ate some pigs in a blanket, so his Dad is constipated from it.
(though I'm sure Donald is constipation personified.)
But as the story goes, Joe profited from whatever.
Then that would mean Eric had to puke up some of his little hotdogs into his Dad's mouth!
You know. Like a bird.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:41:34 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2020, 10:53:26 PM »

BounceGiggle Lookingup BounceGiggle

chainsaw midget
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2020, 11:02:54 PM »

^ What he said. That's like saying Eric Trump ate some pigs in a blanket, so his Dad is constipated from it.
(though I'm sure Donald is constipation personified.)
But as the story goes, Joe profited from whatever.
Then that would mean Eric had to puke up some of his little hotdogs into his Dad's mouth!
You know. Like a bird.

Well there's a mental image I didn't need. 
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2020, 02:40:52 PM »

It's interesting how the story has just disappeared... more "fake news". 

it wasn't a fake news. all of your challenges to it were what was fake. ultimately though it was, as I pointed out, simply typical DC corruption

the better take would have been to agree with me about everything and also agree that it wouldn't affect things much

though I would guess Hunter is NOT going to make an appearance in the Biden admin
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2020, 03:02:36 PM »

^"the better take would have been to agree with me about everything "

Of course! Why wouldn't it?

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 03:25:21 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Hunter Biden ( a thread doomed to be locked) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.