Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:27:32 AM
714518 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WORST ACTORS OF ALL TIME « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: WORST ACTORS OF ALL TIME  (Read 7575 times)
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2021, 08:29:01 PM »

Gladys Knight.  And the entire cast of PIPE DREAMS   They cast worse actors than Mrs. Knight (including her husband) to try and make her look good.. Trust me, it does not work.  Everyone is crap in this movie.

...and Mrs. Knight won a Golden Globe Award for best new upcomming actress???   I'm guessing she was the only entrant?
pacman000
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2021, 02:53:25 PM »

Just about the entire cast of Idaho Transfer
If we're including Z-Grade stuff, Invasion From Inner Earth had worse actors.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2021, 05:32:58 PM »

ALI MACGRAW

Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2021, 03:20:44 PM »

I may get some flack for this but-
ah-no I won't-
Adam Sandler. He plays the same dumbass in almost every film.

This I will get flack for-
John f**king Wayne. One note macho poser a***ole.

He was not a cowboy and never fought in a war. He was an actor. And not a very versitale or good one.

from his 1971 PLAYBOY interview-
"With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from the Indians. Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves."

f**k this a***ole.
Just come out and say it, scumbag. f**k injuns and n****rs.  Hatred
That's right- he can't because he's DEAD.

You won't get an argument from me against that sentiment. John Wayne played..John Wayne.. and he did it well..and was at least entertaining. 

Adam Sandler plays..Adam Sandler.   

John Wayne got an oscar for playing himself.  Adam Sandler did not.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2021, 07:17:57 AM »

Andie McDowell..  I honestly do not know how she was allowed to be in front of the camera so many times?

GROUNDHOG DAY would have been a flawless film if it were not for her.

She's like everybody's goshdarned aunt; you know, the one that always brings a cole slaw to the family potluck and talks about how happy she was when she divorced your uncle.  Lookingup

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2021, 12:53:14 PM »

Andie McDowell..  I honestly do not know how she was allowed to be in front of the camera so many times?

GROUNDHOG DAY would have been a flawless film if it were not for her.

She's like everybody's goshdarned aunt; you know, the one that always brings a cole slaw to the family potluck and talks about how happy she was when she divorced your uncle.  Lookingup

Andie is the kind of Aunt that would bring coleslaw in jello...and be super passive/aggressive if no one ate any.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2021, 04:46:45 PM »

STEVEN SEAGAL

I remember being an extra for the opening scene in "On Deadly Ground" waaay back a billion years ago.  What I recall fondly most about that experience is every one of us making fun of Segal for pronouncing the "B" in BomB.  Not kidding.  It was hilarious.  I'm kinda sad that after watching the movie recently, (6 months ago) I was trying to hear him pronounce the "B" in BomB.. Guess it was a "Mandela effect" ...and/or it was fixed in post.   
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WORST ACTORS OF ALL TIME « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.