Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:03:41 AM
714526 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
Author Topic: ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL!  (Read 49699 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #345 on: January 19, 2021, 01:59:18 PM »

Like anything you say can overlap what happened at the Capitol.  Lookingup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #346 on: January 19, 2021, 02:09:11 PM »

Like anything you say can overlap what happened at the Capitol.  Lookingup

QuestionQuestion

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #347 on: January 19, 2021, 04:47:00 PM »

Anthony Scaramucci says even he got an invite to Trump's D.C. sendoff

Catherine Garcia
Tue, January 19, 2021, 1:24 AM

The White House is so desperate to have people attend President Trump's military sendoff that it invited Anthony Scaramucci to the event, Anthony Scaramucci said on Monday.

"Trust me, that had to be a mass email if one of them got sent to me," Scaramucci told Inside Edition. For just 10 days during the summer of 2017, Scaramucci served as White House Communications Director, but was shown the door after he went on a tirade against several of his colleagues during an interview. He has since become a vocal critic of Trump, and endorsed President-elect Joe Biden in 2020.

Trump plans on departing Washington before Biden's inauguration, taking off on Air Force One from Andrews Air Force Base. He wants "a big sendoff with lots of flair," ABC News' Mary Bruce told Inside Edition. Trump reportedly has said he "wants to be surrounded by uniformed military," Bruce said, and "there may even be an Air Force fighter jet flyover." CNN reports Trump also wants a red carpet and 21-gun salute.

In the invitation Scaramucci — and apparently everyone else with a tenuous connection to the White House — received, it says guests can bring up to five other people with them to the festivities. While he joked on Twitter that he'd like to bring prominent critics of Trump like Lincoln Project co-founders George Conway and Rick Wilson, Scaramucci told Inside Edition he won't be there. It looks like he won't be the only one skipping the event; an administration official told CNN that as of Monday, "there haven't been a lot of RSVPs." 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anthony-scaramucci-says-even-got-062400992.html 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
LilCerberus

« Reply #348 on: January 19, 2021, 04:58:47 PM »

^Well, the sendoff aint exactly "new" nooz, albeit, mass trolling of invites is a new one....^

Still, it's a bit of a stretch from a guy who's gonna have a virtual inauguration from an undisclosed location...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #349 on: January 19, 2021, 05:38:27 PM »

^Well, the sendoff aint exactly "new" nooz, albeit, mass trolling of invites is a new one....^

Still, it's a bit of a stretch from a guy who's gonna have a virtual inauguration from an undisclosed location...

Holy crap, what the hell are you talking about?  Don't answer!  I don't want to know. 

LilCerberus

« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2021, 05:43:27 PM »

Holy crap, what the hell are you talking about?  Don't answer!  I don't want to know. 

You Didn't hear? Buggedout
OH, BOY!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #351 on: January 20, 2021, 05:50:13 AM »

Interesting. I was just watching coverage of the preparations for the ceremony taking place in the usual place. I am curious to see which news source will turn out to be right.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #352 on: January 20, 2021, 12:37:59 PM »

What exactly are you talking about?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #353 on: January 20, 2021, 12:40:06 PM »

What exactly are you talking about?

Fake nooz?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #354 on: January 20, 2021, 02:44:12 PM »

don't know how to embed this, but seems they probably should have listened to this very perceptive MAGA fan

https://twitter.com/angelgrrl72/status/1351354517279879170
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #355 on: January 20, 2021, 03:34:40 PM »

I'm relieved that Biden  and Harris got sworn in without incident

I was very worried that there'd be another incidident

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #356 on: January 20, 2021, 03:43:34 PM »

don't know how to embed this, but seems they probably should have listened to this very perceptive MAGA fan

Could someone translate this screed?  (by that, I mean the stuff in the tweet.)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #357 on: January 20, 2021, 04:08:37 PM »

Could someone translate this screed?  (by that, I mean the stuff in the tweet.)

It shows one of the "protestors" at the Capitol on Jan. 6 rebuking officers in riot gear for standing there while a mob are breaking windows behind them and they're NOT CALLING for BACK UP!  And "How can you let this happen on your watch?  This is our Capitol!"  

It gives me hope for Americans. 

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #358 on: January 20, 2021, 04:36:37 PM »

I'm relieved that Biden  and Harris got sworn in without incident

I was very worried that there'd be another incidident

With social media cracking down or being cracked down it was a lot harder to organise something, plus their leaders apparently said don't turn up with so many troops present.

kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #359 on: January 20, 2021, 05:16:45 PM »

Trump's army of deplorables have  illegally taken over the Capital building

they are illegally literally standing and moving about the Capital building in D.C.

Donald Trump's America ladies and gentlemen

So you are totaly ignoring/dismissing the real deplorables (Antifa/BLM) who literaly rioted for months.. and NOW you claim "all hell broke loose"??? 

What is wrong with you?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE AT THE CAPITOL! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.