Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:45:08 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I think I'm gonna buy a gun. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I think I'm gonna buy a gun.  (Read 2450 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: March 19, 2021, 01:48:56 PM »

Like a double barrel  12 gauge side by side or over and under.
I owned at least 5 guns at one time in the early 80's. I had a single shot 12 gauge, a single shot 410, a 22 rifle, a 30-06 rifle and a 30- 30.

Now that Tiana is gonna move, I don't doubt all sorts knuckleheads are gonna try and move in.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 02:07:38 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 02:03:04 PM »

My dad trained me on 12 gauge auto loaders, & I've still got a 20 gauge Stevens that my dad had when he was a kid....

Been looking at 410s lately... Any thoughts on those?
Found a couple places nearby I could go target shooting, bought a new cleaning kit... The Stevens is in fair shape...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 02:08:48 PM »

.410's? Nice little gun. You can shoot a rabbit without blowing it in half.
I don't go hunting anymore. I can't walk around the woods too much. And I don't feel the need to shoot critters. I used to shoot and eat squirells and wabbits in the 80's, but I can buy some deli chicken.
I just want one gun, that can only hold 2 bullets max. I don't need more than that. I killed a rabbit at 20 yards with a single shot 12 gauge, using buckshot, of all things! I started shooting guns when I was 10 years old.
And it's hard to miss if some sniffer is f**king around my house and won't leave. And this is Michigan. I can do that. I own this property.
I took aim at a buck in 1982, and it looked right at me. I didn't shoot it. I couldn't it was just so beautiful. I went deer hunting a lot (Michigan, ya know?) I never shot one. Sometimes I would shoot in the air just so it would run, because I was hunting with my buddies. The main reason I went hunting was just to walk in the woods.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 02:33:18 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 03:04:35 PM »

Almost blew my foot off when I thought I heard something, and I was drunk on home-made wine, and we were deer hunting (we were all drunk- me, Nick, Adam, and Israel) and I stumbled over some s**t or another, and had my single shot 12 gauge with it cocked back and finger on the trigger. It was actually dusk- couldn't see much- we were all drunk (welcome to Michigan!  Drink)-anyway- I stumbled and almost shot my foot off.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 08:12:18 PM »

If you buy a shotgun, RC, you may want to consider a pump, since the noise when you chamber a round is the universally recognized sound for RUN.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
LilCerberus

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 08:49:19 PM »

I'm having a hard time finding anything that has a 28+ inch muzzle, 'cause, wel, y'know, sciucidal when I was a kid... And when I drank...

Been looking at a lot of cap & ball revolvers, too...........
Uberti has a cute replica of the 1866 cattleman, but it's only 18" long, & only good at ten paces...

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 08:53:11 PM »

I had a single shot sawed off 12 gauge with a modified pistol grip handle, which is illegal as hell. And useless. It's an arm buster with no range. Makes a big hole if you use buck shot.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 09:26:26 PM »

The main reason I'm buying one is because I'll be living alone soon, and I expect lowlifes are gonna put their toe in the water trying to move on in my s**t, thinking they can con my old ass. I don't wan't nobody around unless I ask them. I just want a double barrel in case their is more than one person. I'm not going to f**k up my mud porch roof by doing a warning shot. I'll blow some meth head hillbillies knee cap out, and if others are with him, I'm pretty sure they'll leave real quick.
I'm thinking of one guy in particular-scumbag named Stevie Nix ( not that Stevie Nix!) who is staying at my sisters house with his equal in white trash moral emptiness wife Mary; and I got a feeling when Tiana is gone-like a sneaky possum, they will be poking they're pointy little snouts in my direction.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 09:37:23 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2021, 11:05:04 PM »

If you buy a shotgun, RC, you may want to consider a pump, since the noise when you chamber a round is the universally recognized sound for RUN.

I hope I never have to take it out of the corner.
But I been around these parts for 51 years . Most folks like me.
But I know from experiance, when you live with a woman, motherf**kers don't come around. They come around and try to leech off folks who they think you are vunreble.

And this Stevie Nix motherf**ker moved in with my sister.
 His brother got stabbed while his cousins Anna and Alta were crashing at my apartment back in 1988. They were there when it happened. Didn't happen at my house! I was at home passed out. I usted to drink alot back then. When the Mitchell girls- Anna and Alta- ran to my house- they told me Harold Nix was dead. I told them to turn around and run.
To this day nobody really knows who killed Harold. The Grandfather, old man Mitchell, went to prison for it. He took the blame. He's dead now. I swear to the Sacred Order of Great Goat Horned Beast God from ...I dunno.
But the story is true.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:49:35 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
LilCerberus

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2021, 12:18:40 PM »

^In that case, you may want to consider a nice Freudian side by side with a muzzle longer than you are, full choke!^

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2021, 02:09:13 PM »

^In that case, you may want to consider a nice Freudian side by side with a muzzle longer than you are, full choke!^

We both know there is no such thing, right!  BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
LilCerberus

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2021, 02:26:58 PM »

We both know there is no such thing, right!  BounceGiggle

Yes, most of the more distinguished hunters of assorted fowl would just assume their pellets go everywhere but where they're pointing, kinda like when one takes a leak..............

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2021, 02:35:50 PM »

“fFash in the pan” (when the gunpowder flares but the bullet fails to fire) and “blow your wad” (when you've forgotten to load shot before firing the gun, therefore wasting the “wad” of cloth; the phrase only later took on a sexual connotation) and blah blah blah!

This is from wikipedia. I though it was funny!  BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 02:46:42 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  I think I'm gonna buy a gun. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.