Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:30:24 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 99
Author Topic: Personal Questions  (Read 105811 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #255 on: March 23, 2023, 08:11:06 AM »

Ha, BTW, I married a guy who used to get hit on by gay men cawnstantly.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #256 on: March 25, 2023, 10:35:32 PM »

This is a disturbing question, or at least I find the subject disturbing, and I lived contentedly a long time* before I was even aware of the stereotype/accusation, but do you think it's true that funeral directors and morticians are often sexually attracted to dead people?

(*I found out when the necrophile House Hlaalu dark elf in Oblivion joked about the fine in Cyrodiil, and someone brought that subject this up, so like 2007-ish.)

Ugh.  I hope not.  I'd put mortician in the realm of proctologist; money must be the motivation.  And somebody has to do it.

I've known an oddly significant number of people who work in funeral homes (my stepfather's family owned several, plus a couple other connections), and they often knew other people in the industry of course.  A surprisingly large number of them were just family businesses still, so the children just were very used to it, grew up in it, weren't creeped out by being around the dead, and then became funeral directors or had related jobs like morticians and worked for the family.  Helps that it's constantly in demand, it's not like funerals dry up, and the profit margins are good.  There's not really huge corporate groups buying up all the little funeral homes yet, like family farms, and booting families to the side.  I mean, there's a little of that, but not to the same extent.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #257 on: March 25, 2023, 11:31:41 PM »

Getting back to important things...
Ever poop yerself? 
Ever pee yerself? 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #258 on: March 26, 2023, 03:39:00 AM »

Yes. When I was in the hospital in November. I was so weak for about 2 months I couldn't walk. I lost over 25 pounds. I went from 145 to 110 pounds in weight. I had to wear an adult diaper. I'm ok now!              

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2023, 10:18:38 PM »

Yes. When I was in the hospital in November. I was so weak for about 2 months I couldn't walk. I lost over 25 pounds. I went from 145 to 110 pounds in weight. I had to wear an adult diaper. I'm ok now!              

Thanks.  I was thinking more along the lines of stuck in the car, couldn't hold it in school, childhood oops...

About 35 years ago, all in office were let go early for an impending storm that hadn't yet started... I remembered this story because of ER's story about her son "never don't pee before you get in the car" or such... I hurried out of the building briefly considering a pit stop I didn't make and six or seven hours later when I finally got home I made it... Hatred  I had staying power!   

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2023, 03:49:15 AM »

I remember being stuck at the front of an Iron Maiden concert and being desperate for a pee. I couldn't get out and wanted to pee myself just to relieve the pressure on my bladder, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2023, 07:50:21 PM »

Does when water breaks before labor count?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #262 on: March 28, 2023, 11:49:47 AM »

If you had to pick an Elder Scrolls race/species to live as, which one would it be? (Yes, I know this is a really, really personal question.)

Except for Skyrim making them out to be total choads, I always was partial to High Elves.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #263 on: March 28, 2023, 12:14:49 PM »

Orc. I like being on the fringes of society.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #264 on: March 28, 2023, 02:20:29 PM »

' Elder Scrolls' ?  Question

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #265 on: March 28, 2023, 02:31:26 PM »

I think it's Lord of the Rings sh!t.  The movies are overblown and pompous.  Lots to recommend.  BORING! 

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #266 on: March 28, 2023, 05:44:53 PM »

^ No wonder I don't know what it is! Tara Sue LOVED the books! She saw a couple of the movies before she died. I bought her the whole series of books on Ebay. She loved them. Her daughter Angel has them now.
I still have 5 her paintings. All hanging on my walls.
Her son Jimmy had the rest. He died in the Philipines last year. He married a girl out their. He was in the Iraq war in search and destroy missions. He died last year. I loved him too. He was 35.
Why is my crazy old ass still alive?  Bluesad Question My brother, mother, father, cousin Ricky who committed suicide in 1979, Tara, Jim, Gramma, my Uncle Ron, Aunt Barb, my best friend Larry Conklin.
My sister Brenda is about to die. "All my friends and they die."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 06:03:21 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #267 on: March 28, 2023, 07:38:26 PM »

Does when water breaks before labor count?

I suppose...

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #268 on: March 28, 2023, 07:41:52 PM »

^ No wonder I don't know what it is! Tara Sue LOVED the books! She saw a couple of the movies before she died. I bought her the whole series of books on Ebay. She loved them. Her daughter Angel has them now.
I still have 5 her paintings. All hanging on my walls.
Her son Jimmy had the rest. He died in the Philipines last year. He married a girl out their. He was in the Iraq war in search and destroy missions. He died last year. I loved him too. He was 35.
Why is my crazy old ass still alive?  Bluesad Question My brother, mother, father, cousin Ricky who committed suicide in 1979, Tara, Jim, Gramma, my Uncle Ron, Aunt Barb, my best friend Larry Conklin.
My sister Brenda is about to die. "All my friends and they die."

About 2006 when my employer died became a long "time of dying".  It really hasn't ended, because dying is life will go on. 

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #269 on: March 28, 2023, 10:07:09 PM »

I think it's Lord of the Rings sh!t.  The movies are overblown and pompous.  Lots to recommend.  BORING! 

No, Elder Scrolls is a fantasy, open world adventure video game series.

(And THE LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy is the greatest cinematic effort in history, you Philistine!!!!   Twirling Twirling Twirling )

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 99
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Personal Questions « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.