Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:15:34 AM
714509 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Your 25 Top Movies of Any Era « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Your 25 Top Movies of Any Era  (Read 12528 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2023, 09:13:23 AM »

^ Oops!
That's how difficult this is for me. SHUTTER Island is just an ok movie with me. I just am having a hard time thinking of any recent movies that I liked.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 01:53:34 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2023, 01:58:19 AM »

don't worry I know how you feel, I have completely hit a brick wall with my 2000-2009 list so I'm just going to post what I have:

A MIGHTY WIND
- Chris Guest's best mockumentary. better than Spinal Tap imo

BURN AFTER READING
- Coen bros 2nd best film after Fargo... love everything about it. do not understand the negative reception it got

HOT FUZZ + SHAUN OF THE DEAD
basically the earlier tv series 'Spaced' in movie format. both films are so intricate and crammed with signs, foreshadowing, subtle jokes (visual and script). masterpieces both

MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D
that rarest of beasts: An 80s horror remake that is better than the original. an enhanced and overall better plot, which leads to a better twist. (I've never even watched it in 3D nor do I want to)

BRÜNO
it's weird, I loved the Borat and Ali G segments on Sascha Baron Coen's tv show, but found the Borat film a letdown and the Ali G film was horrendous. The only character I never found funny was Brüno, and yet somehow the Brüno movie is amazing.

THE ROOM
don't need to elaborate

MULLHOLLAND DRIVE
A genuinely great film that actually gets the acclaim it deserves. spellbindingly weird and sketchy

JASON X
The best 'no more ideas therefore outer space' sequel.

OUT OF REACH
The most entertaining of Steven Seagal's post 2000 films I've seen. preposterous yet somehow charming.

TRICK R TREAT
loved this so much on first viewing, a really nice twist on the halloween theme... replay value not so high though.

any more additions just to make up 25 would be stuff I don't even like that much, so no point

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  Your 25 Top Movies of Any Era « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.