Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:02:59 PM
714452 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Festive Gifts. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Festive Gifts.  (Read 2646 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« on: November 14, 2023, 09:37:32 AM »

What presents is everyone getting people this year?

Well today I wasted 4 hours of my life (I hate doing this job) wrapping presents. I've done all the ones from both myself and Ash for Kristi.

(From) Ash to Kristi.
Rubber Gandalf Duck, Massive Chocolate Bar, Season 1 of Lucifer, Santa ornament, Little Book of Ikigai, Magic The Gathering Starter set, Jaws card game, 100 Years of Disney special silver edition vinyl album, 100 Disney postcards, Lego Hogwarts Book.

Me to Kristi.
Star Trek figures (Data and Picard in the holodeck Moriarty episode), Star Trek Lower Decks Season 1 & 2, Star Trek RPG Core Rulebook, Star Trek RPG Lower Decks expansion, Disney 100 commemorative book, Jim Shore Disney Villains, Jim Shore Jafar, Saber Athena (from Pacific Rim) figure, 2 Lorcana sets plus 3 expansions, Sherman 76, Armoured Jeep, 45 cal MG Jeep, Lego Hogwarts Hospital, Lego Moana boat, 4 assorted chocolate "oranges" (only one is orange though, the others have mint or toffee flavour), bottle of Dark Matter, Lament Configuration Box, Haunted Mansion board game, Mysterium (another board game), tickets to go see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for the 3 of us in Edinburgh, Lord of the Rings Storybook Boardgame, a Kaiju for Pacific Rim, Bradford Exchange Santa ornament.

Brother Jim.
Top Gun soundtrack picture disk (vinyl).

More to come, but does anyone else start early on this stuff?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 12:36:18 AM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 09:42:41 AM »

I haven't done Christmas in years. I can't afford it. I just make a big dinner.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 10:00:18 AM »

I ordered an art print and that's it so far. I'm going to get my dad a video game. Mom gets candy because she can't appreciate anything else. No idea about other gifts yet, probably a good bit of cash/gift cards.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 11:07:25 PM »

I can shop for 25 relatives on Christmas eve at a gas station!
I mean, Slim Jims, motor oil, and condoms - what else does anyone need?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2023, 11:26:24 PM »

We barely do Christmas gifts anymore. It would cost everyone a fortune to buy gifts for everyone in our large family.

That said, I already bought gift cards in October. Will stick them into small Christmas bags, and add a few small Christmassy items.

Is it October yet?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2023, 04:18:25 PM »

Ordered Ash a bunch of Scooby Doo stuff in the vague hope that he'll show interest in something that isn't a train.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2023, 05:24:41 PM »

Since not all members of my family will be together across a large part of the coming year, I would like for this to be an especially happy Christmas, and hope we are able to make it so. For everyone I love to have a joyful time together, enjoyed in the moment, remembered long after, would be the best gift for me I could think of.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Festive Gifts. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.