Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:22:29 AM
714434 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's Everyone Giving for Christmas? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's Everyone Giving for Christmas?  (Read 1514 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: November 26, 2023, 06:58:24 PM »

I'm almost done with all my Christmas shopping!

An uncle is getting 50 rubber ducks and 4 cord connectors to be used with ham radio per his request.

My brother is getting a giant Nightmare Before Christmas puzzle and a gigantic Marvel The Infinity Saga puzzle.

My dad is getting The Pats: An Illustrated History of the New England Patriots, The Ultimate Boston Red Sox Trivia Book: A Collection of Amazing Trivia Quizzes and Fun Facts for Die-Hard BoSox Fans! and Nightmare on Elm Street 8 discs/movie Collection.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 08:23:06 PM »

I do my Christmas shopping at the local gas station.  Everyone is getting motor oil and Slim Jims!!!   Wink  Twirling  BounceGiggle

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Paquita

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2023, 10:00:35 PM »

I just decided I'm getting the teenagers jaw harps for Christmas.  Sometimes I have amazing ideas.

claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 12:23:56 AM »

Alex already beat you to the punch http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,159055.0.html

mine

We barely do Christmas gifts. It would cost a fortune to buy gifts for everyone in our large family.

That said, I already bought gift cards in October. Will stick them into small Christmas bags, and add a few small Christmassy items. Like every year.

Is it October yet?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2023, 12:35:01 AM »

Alex already beat you to the punch http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,159055.0.html

mine

We barely do Christmas gifts. It would cost a fortune to buy gifts for everyone in our large family.

That said, I already bought gift cards in October. Will stick them into small Christmas bags, and add a few small Christmassy items. Like every year.

Reminds me, I bought more stuff. I need to update my list.  Buggedout

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
javakoala
Hermit of Horror

Does ANYBODY remember this guy?

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2023, 06:27:00 PM »

I give to all the gift of figuring it out on your own while I do the same.

Doesn't cost me anything, and it's what most folks end up with in the end anyhow.

I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2023, 01:29:15 AM »

When we went to Chinatown for Thanksgiving, My mother really liked the egg puffs we got at the cart there, so I'm getting her an egg puff thingy https://www.amazon.com/MasterChef-Electric-Waffler-Griddle-Minutes/dp/B078TNBLM3/ref=asc_df_B078TNBLM3/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=242029716474&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3140268395289635594&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9002080&hvtargid=pla-523610825974&psc=1&mcid=0c8e856ab31936ed96a6c21a62a98c42&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgqGrBhDtARIsAM5s0_npp4olfQ6qdI5JzbX7yJq-7SzWaxThzkr9XH2t5NQJkfTfJd2f1VwaAtI0EALw_wcB

they look like this

WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2023, 10:47:26 PM »

Probably a lot of gift cards.  I have several new nieces and nephews-but I guess they all like to shop at similar stores.  Other than that, most of my siblings and I are a bit too old to be doing the same kind of shopping for each other when we were younger.  So either gift cards or small gifts.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2023, 02:40:26 PM »

Nothing. After the bills, I'm broke.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2023, 02:43:01 PM »

I do my Christmas shopping at the local gas station.  Everyone is getting motor oil and Slim Jims!!!   Wink  Twirling  BounceGiggle

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2023, 01:07:13 PM »

I got my feline niece and nephews some toys.  Nothing too fancy - just some catnip string toys.  Got my youngest niece a Minnesota shaped baby rattle and a Minnesota tab toy - which is cloth with a bunch of tabs attached.  (Hopefully a certain furry dickhead doesn't try to destroy it).  And my oldest niece a couple more Minnesota books.  Got my brother a novelty diploma for a "doctorate" in Pittsburgh Steelers football.  Getting my mom the traditional photo calendar I get every year for her and will probably get her a bottle of wine from a St. Paul area winery.  With Dad I'm thinking of getting him some Minnesota whiskey and maybe another book.  That just leaves one more present for my brother and sister-in-law.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2023, 04:09:02 PM »

I'm almost done with all my Christmas shopping!

An uncle is getting 50 rubber ducks and 4 cord connectors to be used with ham radio per his request.

My brother is getting a giant Nightmare Before Christmas puzzle and a gigantic Marvel The Infinity Saga puzzle.

My dad is getting The Pats: An Illustrated History of the New England Patriots, The Ultimate Boston Red Sox Trivia Book: A Collection of Amazing Trivia Quizzes and Fun Facts for Die-Hard BoSox Fans! and Nightmare on Elm Street 8 discs/movie Collection.

got my mom $50 Barnes and Noble giftcard

got my dad's girlfriend $25 Starbucks giftcard

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's Everyone Giving for Christmas? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.