Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:59:29 PM
714448 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Blend two movies « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Author Topic: Blend two movies  (Read 8861 times)
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« on: December 21, 2023, 05:34:12 PM »

Blend two movies, add synopsis:

The E.T. Thing (1982)

A research team in Antarctica helps a friendly alien return to his home planet.

--

Trongeist (1982)

A computer hacker is pulled into a portal inside his computer, where his only chance of escape is with the help of a Tangina security program.

--

Tootsie the Barbarian (1982)

Conan, an unsuccessful Barbarian, disguises himself as a woman in order to destroy savage warlord and sorcerer, Thulsa Doom.

--

A Scarface Story (1983)

In the 1980s, a determined Cuban immigrant attempts to convince his cartel that a Red Ryder Range 200 Shot BB gun really is the perfect weapon to kill enemies.

--

Christine's Vacation (1983)

The Griswold buy a strange car with an evil mind of its own for a cross-country drive to the Walley World theme park.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 03:35:31 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 07:05:39 PM »

Driving Miss Scissorhands

- old woman has her hands replaced by scissors and finds she can no longer drive,so she hires a chauffeur to taxi her around, in exchange for free haircuts.

Backdraft To The Future

- a bunch of firefighters travel through time in their DeLorean truck, to put out blazes that haven't started yet.

Faster, Uncle Buck! Kill! Kill!

- a guy is sent to babysit his brother's kids, and ends up trying to force them to reveal the whereabouts of his brother's hidden fortune
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 07:07:48 PM by zombie no.one » Logged

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 09:51:56 PM »

Breakin Beyond the Stars!

A breakdancer must unite a team of oddballs and outcasts to defend the Earth against alien invaders in the ultimate galactic dance off.
Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 11:38:12 PM »

Splash - A Cruel Picture

A young idealistic mermaid is thrown into a world of sex trafficking and takes revenge on her land dwelling abusers. 
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2023, 01:05:56 AM »

Indiana Jones and the Terminator of Poon (1984)

A soldier is sent from 2029 to 1935 to stop Indiana Jones, who is about to sleep with a young woman the soldier is supposed to impregnate in order to save the future. Or something like that.

--

A Karate Kid on Elm Street (1984)

A bullied teenager learns karate after he becomes the target of the spirit of a martial arts master with a bladed glove.

--

Beverly Hills Amadeus (1984)

A freewheeling European composer pursuing a career in America finds himself dealing with the very different culture of Beverly Hills.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 04:33:37 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 03:02:49 AM »

The Stepford Robocop

a new dimension in law enforcement hits the streets of Stepford, Detroit. but this new officer's somewhat mechanical behaviour makes citizens question if all is really as it seems.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2023, 03:17:08 AM »

Dirty Harry & The Hendersons.

A tough-as-nails cop is adopted by a family when they find him wandering in the woods. Can they protect each other from a hunter determined to track the policeman down?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2023, 03:59:29 AM »

Fatal Dancing (1987)

Spending the summer at a Catskills resort, Alex "Nuts" Forrest has a one-night stand with the camp's dance instructor, Johnny Castle.

--

Three Men and a Baby from Eastwick (1987)

Jack and his friends, Peter and Michael have their wishes granted, a baby, when a mysterious and flamboyant man arrives in their lives.

--

Moonraiser (1987)

Loretta Castorini, a bookkeeper from Brooklyn, New York, finds herself in a difficult situation when she resurrects her fiancé's dead brother with a mysterious puzzle box.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 04:24:34 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2023, 04:04:20 AM »

The Wild Zombie Holocaust Geese

A flock of wild geese are eaten by rabid zombies and their remains take on humanity by flocking and biting them to death. 😳

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2023, 07:16:22 AM »

A Karate Kid on Elm Street (1984)

A bullied teenager learns karate after he becomes the target of the spirit of a martial arts master with a bladed glove.

Fun Fact:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2023, 07:21:03 AM by Cult_Moody_Movies » Logged
Cult_Moody_Movies
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2023, 07:31:55 AM »

Fatso Blob -

A space gelatinous blob monster has to go on a diet from human flesh after his brother dies at an early age.
M.10rda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2023, 08:57:32 AM »

Moonraiser (1987)

Loretta Castorini, a bookkeeper from Brooklyn, New York, finds herself in a difficult situation when she resurrects her fiancé's dead brother with a mysterious puzzle box.

These have all been good but this one wins it. I honestly want to see Nicolas Cage make this one.

RONNY: Chrissy, over by the wall, bring me the big meathook.
CHRISSY: No, Ronny.
RONNY: Bring me the big hook!
CHRISSY: I won't do it, Ronny!

Ronny unleashes an unearthly shriek, crawls into a hole in the wall, leaving a trail of gore behind him.

CHRISSY: This is the most tormented man I have ever known. I'm in love with this man, but he doesn't know that, 'cause I never told him, 'cause he could never love anybody since he lost his girl and his skin.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2023, 09:10:27 AM »

Apollo Creed 13.

Rocky Balboa returns when the son of his former rival/best friend gets into trouble when a mission to hold the first boxing match in space goes wrong.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2023, 10:05:59 AM »

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2023, 11:57:25 AM »

Moonraiser (1987)

These have all been good but this one wins it. I honestly want to see Nicolas Cage make this one.

RONNY: Chrissy, over by the wall, bring me the big meathook.
CHRISSY: No, Ronny.
RONNY: Bring me the big hook!
CHRISSY: I won't do it, Ronny!

Ronny unleashes an unearthly shriek, crawls into a hole in the wall, leaving a trail of gore behind him.

CHRISSY: This is the most tormented man I have ever known. I'm in love with this man, but he doesn't know that, 'cause I never told him, 'cause he could never love anybody since he lost his girl and his skin.

BounceGiggle Thumbup

Is it October yet?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Blend two movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.