Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:55:07 PM
714481 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Bad shows you saw far too many episodes of « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Bad shows you saw far too many episodes of  (Read 1459 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« on: March 13, 2024, 01:28:11 AM »

Man, I don't even know where to begin with this.

1. The Muppet Babies - re: Saturday morning cartoons I was really into Photon, The Gummi Bears, Dungeons and Dragons, etc but this one came on afterwards and was slightly entertaining so me and my friend Greg who used to stay over weekends did watch it.

2. Growing Pains - sitcoms went from respectable to embarrassing quickly. I watched Family Ties and Diff'rent Strokes (sp?) and this had the same kind of feel but what was I watching? low grade humor the best bits being stuff involving a guy named "Boner".

3, Tribes - this was a crappy 90210 imitation that no one but me remembers.

4. Heathcliff - I have seen many many episodes of this probably made in Japan after school g rated cartoon.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 02:54:17 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 03:44:22 AM »

Dallas, Dynasty, Coronation Street, Eastenders, Crossroads, Emmerdale Farm, Brookside, Neighbours, Home & Away, The Sullivans, Little House on the Prairie, The Block, Big Brother, Jeremy Kyle Show, Jerry Springer Show... to name a few.

I've never had to watch a full episode of anything with the Kardashians otherwise they'd be up there too.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 07:33:47 AM »

Gilligan's Island

I Dream of Jeanie

Bewitched

Petticoat Junction

Space: 1999-everyone talked in whispers.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 09:54:25 AM »

Neighbours,

I stopped watching it in about 93 but until then was a hardcore fan tbh...in the holidays I'd watch the afternoon showing and the evening repeat. I guess it was probably crap but there was something about it that was so watchable

never got into HOME & AWAY, always seemed like a boring, too-cool-for-school version of NEIGHBOURS

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 10:33:06 AM »

Neighbours,

I stopped watching it in about 93 but until then was a hardcore fan tbh...in the holidays I'd watch the afternoon showing and the evening repeat. I guess it was probably crap but there was something about it that was so watchable

never got into HOME & AWAY, always seemed like a boring, too-cool-for-school version of NEIGHBOURS

I've never seen a soap opera I didn't hate. Most of the people my age were obsessed with Neighbours, Hollyoaks or whatever.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 11:42:52 AM »

Hard to think of any, I tend not to watch shows if they're bad.

I guess "Gilligan's Island." It was OK when I was a kid but wow is it lame today.

"Family Guy" might count, I saw a few of those and was always deeply disappointed.

There was an anime series called "Wonder Egg Priority" that started out promising but then fell completely apart due to not being able to meet production schedules. I watched it to the end for review purposes.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 12:04:32 PM »

GAME OF THRONES. After seeing an entire episode dedicated to show a man's torture in extreme detail, and then an attempt to rape him, I asked myself "why the hell I'm still watching this crap?".

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2024, 02:05:56 PM »

"Family Guy" might count, I saw a few of those and was always deeply disappointed.

couple of friends who watch(ed) it religiously. I never laughed once. ditto SOUTH PARK

in fact apart from THE SIMPSONS in its classic era I've never found another cartoon aimed at (or at least conscious of) an adult audience that I find remotely funny

I've never seen a soap opera I didn't hate. Most of the people my age were obsessed with Neighbours, Hollyoaks or whatever.

most of them are extremely naff, remember ELDORADO? I think even soap opera fans hated that one.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2024, 02:59:49 PM »

I Dream of Jeanie

campy, but respectable

Jerry Springer Show.

daytime tv is total cesspool. I'd argue that stuff like The View is worse than Springer, who at least acknowledged what he was

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 03:03:52 PM »

most of them are extremely naff, remember ELDORADO? I think even soap opera fans hated that one.

I remember Eldorado although I never watched it. I do recall all the fuss because the BBC sent so much money on it.

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2024, 05:26:28 PM »

think I saw maybe 1 or 2 episodes? no real recollection except it being complete arse

also confess to watching HOLLYOAKS at one stage, although I seem to recall being hungover whenever it was on so it wad probably saturday morning repeats. there were at least some nice girls in that though :)

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2024, 12:41:18 AM »

I should have said "absolutely s**tty shows"
FatFreddysCat
Movies, Metal, Beer!

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2024, 08:40:43 AM »

In 1990, I watched the premiere of Steven Bochco's legendary bomb "Cop Rock" (the musical cop show!) because there had been so much hype surrounding it, and the premise was just too bizarre to ignore.

...needless to say, it was terrible. As far as I was concerned, that one episode was too many!

If memory serves Cop Rock got canned after only a month or two on the air.

Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2024, 08:59:51 AM »

In 1990, I watched the premiere of Steven Bochco's legendary bomb "Cop Rock" (the musical cop show!) because there had been so much hype surrounding it, and the premise was just too bizarre to ignore.

...needless to say, it was terrible. As far as I was concerned, that one episode was too many!

If memory serves Cop Rock got canned after only a month or two on the air.

I loved Cop Rock! Disappointed it was canceled.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2024, 11:36:03 AM »

Maury, Jerry Springer- all that junk. For some reason I like Steve Wilko.
All soap operas stink. I did catch DARK SHADOWS once in after while after school as a kid.
I never like BALLESTAR GALLACTICA, or any of the STAR TREK sequels. The Original series is still fantastic- I most have seen them all on reruns.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 11:38:55 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Bad shows you saw far too many episodes of « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.