Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:48:48 PM
714481 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the hidden « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: the hidden  (Read 2018 times)
tabatha
« on: July 18, 2002, 07:59:56 PM »

I don't know if I missed it, but I wan't to read what someone else thought of the movie "The Hidden"
This is the best I can do.
It is about this alien who (really nasty worm/something) that takes over bodies.
It gets in side your body through your  mouth. you know which bodies because the person is always licking their lips. It even jumped into a dog!! again the lip licking.
Then this other alien(light being) who also has to take over someones body , is after the first alien for killing his partner back on his own planet.
The best thing about this  movie is the cars!!!
The alien has really good taste and will only go after the best ,and the  fastest cars. Even the "good alien" who jumped into the body of a police officer.    they also made a 2nd movie. I watched it, but it was so bad I can't remember it!!

If it is on here somewhere please let me know!!
thanks.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 08:47:43 PM »

Unfortunately, this site doesn't have a The Hidden review (as of this post).

You can find other revies of the movie here

That link, incidentally , does lead to more information on the film itself, if you're interested.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Foywonder
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 01:53:07 AM »

THE HIDDEN shouldn't be reviewed on this site. It's a good movie! Seriously, it's one of the most overlooked sci-fi films of the 80s and you'll find most people who have seen it really liked it.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 02:34:37 AM »

"THE HIDDEN shouldn't be reviewed on this site. It's a good movie!"

So is Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead .  Both are here. :-)

Callysto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 03:04:11 AM »

The Hidden is a very "bad ass" movie. The mere thought of the alien traveling from one body to another made you want to keep your mouth shut for awhile after you watched it.

I am sure that when Andrew gets the chance he will add this movie to the site. A movie doesn't have to be bad to be on this site, it can be "bad" and be on this site. I love all of his reviews and he does a good job.

""I always try to save the best for last, but in my opinion you need to jump NOW!!!!""
Neville
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 10:29:50 AM »

"The Hidden" is a very good movie, and yes, it should bee here, because, you know, this page is both about bad movies and B movies, and certainly "The Hidden" fits in the cathegory.

I agree on your thoughts about the sequel, only the first minutes are watchable, and that's because they are mainly footage taken from the original.
tabatha
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 07:06:54 PM »

Hey thanks to Cullen. I went on the the web site and I couldn't believe Ebert actually liked the film. He never likes the same movies I do!!  If he gave it 2 thumbs down I normally liked it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that liked the movie. I just can't believe its was in 1987!! how time sure flies. I have the actual movie. one of my sisters friends rented it from her job and never brought it back. wow if she brought it back now, can you imagine the fee!!!
sam
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2002, 12:10:07 PM »

I have a copy of the hidden.its mabey a solid b grade from the 1980's.I had heard it was a insperation to the terminator. not to sure if thats true, i dont know when each was made.i think the bad guy alien was made of liquid that went into peoples mouth.he' sy stuff like 'i want that car' and then kill whoever resisted.at the i think he said 'yes. I want to be president'.its been a while since I've seen it.but i have the avi file of it if anyones interested.
overlookhotel@hotmail.com
icq# 165114870
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2002, 03:46:46 PM »

The Hidden came out three years after Terminator.  

You can get a ton of questions answered about movies ove at the IMDb.  

Be careful, though.  Like many other refrence sources, the IMDb does make mistakes.  Sometimes big ones.  However, the dates and the cast lists are usually good.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  the hidden « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.