Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:39:13 PM
714387 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My Car is Faster That Yours « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: My Car is Faster That Yours  (Read 10878 times)
BlackAngel
« on: July 25, 2002, 01:28:01 PM »

If you had your pick of any four cars, planes, boats, etc. from movies or tv, what would they be?

My four:
General Lee: for that old school, redneck feel. YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWW!

Air Wolf:  Can kick Blue Thunder's ass from N.Y. to CA. and back 5 times.

The Batmobile*: It was simple yet the design said it all.  Not like that flashy s**t in the last two flicks

The Knight Industries 2000: Tell me who does not want to get behind the wheel of this talking bad boy

Runners Up:

Nighthawk: Nice, but I don't like motorcycle that much.

Thunder*: Can't swim

Viper: It was a coin toss between that and K.I.T.T. (see above) and the coin said heads.

* Batman and Batman Returns

What are your choices?
Susan
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 02:27:40 PM »

>>The Knight Industries 2000: Tell me who does not want to get behind the wheel of this talking bad boy<<>>

Yeah but just imagine everyone who crashes that car in a pent up release of frustration from the car telling them how to live their lives and yapping on and on and on..

Btw what does "etc" mean? Because I want the time machine from "The time machine" as my choice of travel

raj
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 03:31:01 PM »

James Bond's car that has a rocket launcher.  With an unlimited supply of rockets.
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2002, 03:56:02 PM »

Car. The TV Batmobile > ................................................................................................... ..........Plane. The AV-8B Harrier from "True Lies">................................................................................................... .............Ship. The Seaview With Flying sub! (Best of both worlds!).
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2002, 04:46:06 PM »

The TARDIS (from Doctor Who ).  All the way.  There is not a fiction craft out there finer that a TARDIS, particularly a TARDIS with a working chameleon circuit.  

The chameleon circuit could change the ship into any form.  That means one week you could be cruising on a motorcycle, the next a sports car, the next a cruise ship, etc.  

Couple that with the TARDIS's main function, traveling through Time and Space, and you have yourself the perfect vehicle.

Nothing beats the TARDIS, man.  Nothing.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Chadzilla
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2002, 04:53:11 PM »

The car from THE CAR.  In fact, if anything I write ever rakes in a sizable amount of cash I'm HIRING George Barris Customizing to build me one (he customized the original).

The hearse from THE HEARSE (or the one from Phantasm).  Or just any hearse.  I love hearses and always wanted one. (My wife however thinks that's sick - should have married the chick that runs grimrides, but I digress...)

The Bandit's Trans-Am (I grew up in the seventies, so that car was the ULTIMATE cool vehicle).

Runners up

The Bluesmobile from The Blues Brothers (the first one)
A 1958 Plymouth Fury (a.k.a. Christine)
Batmobile from the TV series.
Police Chief Martin Brody's 4x4 (either one will do - just cause I love Jaws so much and Jaws 2 is my favorite Jaws sequel - but it HAS to have the Amity P.D. logo on the door).
Frankenstein's car from Death Race 2000!
BlackAngel
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2002, 12:09:25 PM »

you can choose whatever you want whether it is the time machine or Battle Cat from the He-Man cartoon. Whatever bakes your bread.
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2002, 01:14:55 PM »

> > Jaws 2 is my favorite Jaws sequel

That ain't saying much, with the competition being "Jaws 3D" and "Jaws: The Revenge"
Lee
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2002, 12:03:02 AM »

The 58 Fury from Christine
That kickass car Jackie Chan drives in Armor of God
One of those big ass robots from Robot Jox(stupid movie but the robots were cool.).
The A-Team van(HELL YEAH!!!)!!!
ErikJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2002, 12:45:34 AM »

Let's see :
Wife and I both came up with Cursor from the short lived series Automan-why not you can have any vechical you want, only at night(bad show, cool idea)
The light bikes from Tron
The tank type thing from Damnation Alley
And the Seaquest sub

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be
entertaining.

Callysto
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2002, 02:44:58 AM »

I want the helicopter AIRWOLF as long as Stringfellow Hawke could fly it for me.

I want the Joker Face tractor trailer from Maximum Overdrive.

I want either the Romulan Warbird or the Klingon Bird Of Prey I am torn between these two.

I want the Love Bug- who couldn't want a car like that?

""I always try to save the best for last, but in my opinion you need to jump NOW!!!!""
John
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2002, 04:45:15 AM »

>The Batmobile*: It was simple yet the design said it all. Not like that flashy s**t in
>the last two flicks

Yes, but it had no roof! Don't get me wrong, I liked it too, but what would you do in the rain or snow?
Flangepart
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2002, 12:12:39 PM »

Um...put up the hood? The canopies are shaped like those on a jet fighter...just roll up the rest of it from the back. Thats my guess.
BlackAngel
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2002, 01:17:17 PM »

>Yes, but it had no roof!  Don't get me wrong, I liked it too, but what would you do in the rain or snow?<

My Brutha, not the tv batmobile, but the movie batmobile.  THAT has a roof.
Pete B6K
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2002, 01:23:37 PM »

The 'Back To The Future' Delorean

The Pork Chop Express (Jack Burton's big rig from 'Big Trouble in Little China')

Ash's indestructible Oldsmobile, later becomes the Death Wagon.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  My Car is Faster That Yours « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.