Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:28:41 PM
714656 Posts in 53102 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Flangepart's Fractured Films. Or: Grasshopper kneels at the feet of the master. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flangepart's Fractured Films. Or: Grasshopper kneels at the feet of the master.  (Read 1295 times)
Flangepart
« on: July 22, 2002, 07:12:25 PM »

As a long time fan of Andrew Borntreger, That Mean, Green, reviewing machine, i've been attampting to hone my writeing skills with my Lil ol' Mini Reviews, here at BADMOVIES.ORG. (org. Chris...org. its not hard to write.) For what their worth, its fun to find a clever way to get people intrested in seeing a flick. Thats why i use the Stuff To Watch For! format. As i have to use the Col. Library computer, it limets what i can do. This format keeps it short, and concentrates me on the key stuff from the film subject at hand.  Brilliant stuff.... not likely. But...i try! As with many of you, Andrew has inspired a lot of laughs, and made me want to see some great grade B cinema. So, this is a tribute to Andrew, a writer who proves that Marines are NOT dumb slobbering brutes what coulden't bring  two words together if you put glue on thier hands and told them to grab a phone book!  Thats the Army! (Great, Now Black angel is going to hunt me down and nuke me. Sheesh!) In short...if any of you remember any of my vast vat of vacuous verbage....well, here goes...what do you make of it? I'm no Joe Bob Briggs....but i'd like to know what i might do to reach that pinicle. Any opinions? Any thoughts? Any good looking sisters with a sence of humor and a healthy bank account? I know many of you feel the same way. Thats why Andrew has so many good guest reviews! And you know who you are! Sure....this opens me up to ridicule, slander, verbal abuse, and the occasional thrown killer tomato/tom-oughto. But, if  Sargent B. has the courage to defend this country from enemys, Fourign..forine...fou...Dam, where's smell sheck when ya need it!....and domestic, and bad films to boot(Camp)...its the least i can do! Have at you!...er,...me!
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 07:34:06 PM »

Flange, I think my only suggestion about the mini reviews would be paragraphs.  You are limited by your Internet access, so do not worry about the spell check.  I always know what you are trying to say and you say it politely, usually with points about the movie that make me think.

I am here for the love of the movies and the people, it does my heart good.

Andrew

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
John
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 12:39:37 AM »

I agree, the only thing I dislike is the way the whole thing runs together. It makes it a little hard to follow. Content is fine if a little brief.
Flangepart
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2002, 12:10:27 PM »

I hate to admit this....but the computer i use....i can't figure out how to get the stupid thing to print/present my stuff any other way! I can't even figure out how to use the underline feature. Sheesh! I've tried to get it into paragraphs, but when i go to post, it puts it all in a line up as you see it. what am i doing wrong? Its a normal keyboard.....Arghhhhh! Me hate com-puter! I'd like to get it stacked one line above the other. What am i doing wrong?
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2002, 05:51:52 PM »

Flange, it may be the way the library's computer posts the information.  That could be removing your returns and such.  Unfortunately, I would have to see it from your end, but that would be my guess.

This page might be of assistance in learning how to underline or bold text.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Flangepart
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2002, 02:31:54 PM »

Thanks, Andrew. I'll give it a try. I'm almost afraid to explain my prob. to the library emp.s, as there is a rule aginst Chat rooms, and it could give some doofus the idea to block the phorum. Hummm...i'll ask my friend Bryan about that. He'll likely know.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2002, 05:26:16 PM »

Wouldn't have thought of the Phorum as a chat room.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Flangepart's Fractured Films. Or: Grasshopper kneels at the feet of the master. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.