Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:22:37 PM
714454 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Return Of The Living Dead 4 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Return Of The Living Dead 4  (Read 2375 times)
Nathan Shumate
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2002, 10:25:08 AM »

It might work if they basically rip off the first seven issues of the comic series Deadworld.

Nathan
slax
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2002, 02:20:10 PM »

I was about to say almost the exact thing about that description sounding exactly like a Versus rip off which is the best zombie movie i've seen since rotld
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2002, 03:09:50 PM »

Andrew Crow wrote:
>
> See, I've actually wanted a TV series about zombies for a
> long time. If done right (read: blatantly copying George
> Romero's way of satiring politics and society with zombies,
> and creating interesting characters), it'd be great.

George A. Romero, who is in some serious talks with Fox about Dead Reckoning (the talks are going quite well and Romero is now willing to do an R rated zombie flick, perhaps offering an unrated video release) also mentioned that he is developing a Night of the Living Dead TV series that expands on themes in Dead Reakoning.

Should prove interesting.

At least Fox is willing to let Romero make whatever movie he wants...even if it would be an R-rated one.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
jmc
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2002, 01:33:56 AM »

Too bad he hasn't been able to make a good movie in over 20 years.  I don't know why they bother with him.

As far as the 4th ROTLD, I think genre mixing [including martial arts, crime, etc.] is usually a bad sign.  In the event that is does come out, I'm not going to see it unless I hear really good things about it.  I wanna see a horror movie that is just a horror movie and doesn't have a bunch of other crap in it, like people kung fuing zombies or flying around in stupid armor....grrr.
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2002, 10:26:23 PM »

Ginger Snaps and The Convent. The Convent is probably one of the best comedic horrors since Evil Dead II. Plus...G0T|-| C|-|1C|

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
J.R.
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2002, 03:40:59 AM »

Ginger Snaps is a pure seven-layer turd burrito. This is where we horror fans are at- either these horrible mainstream "ironic slashers" or direct-to-video stuff that gets a lot of buzz and turns out to be crap. I wish it was 1985 again...
jmc
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2002, 09:45:39 AM »

Yeah, the fact that the likes of THE CONVENT has actually been well-received by some horror fans is a sign of how low the genre has sunk.  If it had been released 20 years ago, it MIGHT have gotten a review on this board, if it was lucky.
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2002, 05:46:07 PM »

I hate you all...

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Return Of The Living Dead 4 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.