Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:08:11 AM
714564 Posts in 53100 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Prepare To Claw Your Eyes Out « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Prepare To Claw Your Eyes Out  (Read 2145 times)
Squishy
« on: September 23, 2002, 05:57:03 AM »

Oh Ghodddddd. This has to be a nightmare. I will wake up at any moment, and it will all have been a bad dream.
Neville
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 07:12:14 AM »

Indeed.
Foywonder
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 07:22:40 AM »

As much as I loved LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, after seeing a teaser trailer for this a few months ago, I think I can pretty safely say that this will officially end America's love affair with Roberto. That trailer I saw...not only did the movie look bad, but visually it just looked ugly. If it does turn out to actually be a good movie, then I guess that will prove that the man really is a comic genius.
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2002, 08:33:45 AM »

Words.  There are none.

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2002, 09:54:34 AM »

oh.........oh,yeah.........looks bad. LIKE FINDING OUT YOUR PROCTOLOGIST HAS A FETISH FOR CORNCOBS AND POWERTOOLS!
....Chico marx would have fun with this idea....this is ugly. Not what i would want to foist off on the general public. they can get mean. I'm thinking pitchforks and torches, here.......

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
peter johnson
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2002, 03:20:25 PM »

Oh, boy . . . I just don't know . . . Now, I really do believe that Benigni is a very very good actor, but some projects really are erroneous . . . I reserve judgement, though.
Anyone ever see "Il Monstro" or "Down by Law"?  These films even more than "Life is Beautiful" prove that Benigni is a real filmic force to be reckoned with.
peter johnson
Dano
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2002, 04:17:35 PM »

This is a lock for Best Foreign Film at the Oscars.

Why?  RB's involvement will ensure that it is one of the top 5 most recognized foreign films in America, and his Life is Beautiful laurels won't hurt.  Additionally, the Oscars know that having even the potential for another of his delirious acceptance speeches will raise the awards show's ratings.  Instant buzz.  Nomination locked.

Then you have to look at the electorate.  I'd be shocked if half the people who vote actually saw any foreign films.  The other nominees will probably cancel each other out while the bulk of the electorate goes for RB just to see him go nuts on stage again.  

To quote General Buford (Sam Elliot) from "Gettysburg":
"I can see it like it's already happened."
jmc
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2002, 02:54:57 AM »

Eh, I doubt he'll win, they seem to be going for more "topical" films lately.  Maybe if they set it during the Holocaust....
Luke Bannon
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2002, 01:42:11 PM »

As my father often says: 'We'll see what we see when we see it.'
Steven Millan
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2002, 05:20:27 AM »

It could have been worse:Josh Patrick could have sent us a nude photo of himself,then we'd really,really have to claw our eyes out!!!
Private Joker
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2002, 09:06:57 PM »

I thought they already made a bad Pinnochio movie with Jonathan Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement.

NOT ANOTHER ONE GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!  AAAAAAAAAERRORAHAOTHTJF OAMOPGVAQHR''04-283 QFTRA;LET!!!!!~~~~```1
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2002, 09:41:38 PM »

And I thought that "The Erotic Adventures of Pinocchio" was disturbing.

At one point some women use "him" as a Maypole...

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Akira Tubo
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2002, 12:02:43 AM »

I'll give Roberto the benefit of the doubt.
Susan
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2002, 01:27:59 AM »

I don't think it's an oscar lock, there's been way too many good foriegn pics this year for a goofy italian man dancing around in a clownsuit to sweep up any little gold men.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Prepare To Claw Your Eyes Out « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.