Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:43:21 PM
714494 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I know everything about Evil Dead « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: I know everything about Evil Dead  (Read 3126 times)
josh patrick
« on: September 12, 2002, 12:43:38 PM »

Yes its true if you have a question of any kind pertaining to the greatest movie trilogy of all time, then i am your answer man. go ahead ask a question and the answer shall be revealed.
BlackAngel
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2002, 12:53:01 PM »

Will there be a forth?

P.S.  I read your thread and I'm sorry for your condition.  But, in the words of the late Tupac: You got to keep your head up.

---------------------------------------------------------
From every1in NYC, c-ya
josh patrick
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2002, 02:08:41 PM »

No probably not, bruce and sam want to do a fourth, but the limited funding a fourth film would receive puts and end to that. but hey there is always hail to the king, although the games suffers from bad gameplay, bruces voice and the story is almost just as good as ed4, and the aids thing is not true like i said my cousin was pulling a prank, i assure you the smack down has been laid.
John
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2002, 04:15:43 PM »

Three questions;

3. Why are all the knights at the end of part 2 like 5 feet tall?

2. Between Evil Dead II & III, why did Ash turn into a jerk with a single digit IQ?

3. Realizing that he lost most of his intelligence while travelling back in time, why didn't he just write down the three words he needed to say?
josh patrick
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2002, 05:04:59 PM »

thats a matt shot ash was filmed in front of the castle and yes thats a real castle even though it looks fake and then the knights were filmed hailing him as their savior. rami wanted to get it right and that took editing, but it came out like it did, thats the downside. it may also have something do with the fact that ash is in the background on a platform and the knight and close to the screen closer to the ground when its all put together you get a weird shot.

Ash was always and idiot, driving out to a cabin in the woods and fooling with the book of the dead, he was just screwing around in ed2 he survived by luck annie is the one who read the pages that sent the evil back and her father told her to. He just stumbled into everything. also as you know aod is more of a comedy than a horror movie, and ash has to be more lighthearted and i guess that made him an idiot. Ash aslo believes he is superior to the knights so he acts shovanistic.

You answered that hes an idiot rami wanted him to be an idiot coward, rami was thinking of haveing ash hiding in a closet or something when the deadite battle was going on. Sam said that Ash was a moron and the only time he wasnt was when it came time to killing deadites. and about writeing the words down hes a jerk he thought he knew them, and did you see a pen or a peice of paper on his person anywhere?

Anymore quandries?

and come up with some real questions! like the start of the movie and why it makes no sense i can also answer that one. I also know what ed2 was really supposed to be.
Dano
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2002, 05:08:30 PM »

Who was the dolly grip?
josh patrick
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2002, 05:12:41 PM »

what are you talking about.
josh patrick
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2002, 05:15:59 PM »

i mean which movie aod , well aod's was billy peirson
Sammi
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2002, 05:17:22 PM »

Why are you so arrogant?  Are you trying to be like Ash, or what?
josh patrick
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2002, 05:24:02 PM »

tom sullivan worked on the book of the dead he inked it by hand, he aslo crafted the kandarian dagger and he did all the make up, i know you didnt ask that but you asked about the crew and i can tell you more about other member of the crew. In the first evil dead eveyone left 3 weeks into the shoot even the actors, it was just bruce sam and josh and some local hiljacks they got to help, when ash slaps linda with a fake 2 by 4 thats not even betsy baker it was a local they picked up named ashly moore, she was a moron they got to do it for free. thats why you can tell she looks different some night shot were shot in the day and some day shots were shot in the night.
josh patrick
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2002, 05:48:32 PM »

No, i just know quite a bit about this and i what to help others learn, thats all. MY power must not be questioned.
The Honn
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2002, 06:12:43 PM »

Seems like someone just read a bunch of stuff that they found online.
Dano
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2002, 07:06:40 PM »

I was actually just being a smartass, but I am roundly impressed by your answer.
Will
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2002, 09:09:09 PM »

Okay, riddle me this: Whose hand appears in the final frame of Evil Dead 2?
Rock me. I'm waiting.
Sammi
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2002, 09:43:33 PM »

Sounds like somoene thinks he's the only one who bought "If Chins Could Kill" and "The Evil Dead Companion".
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I know everything about Evil Dead « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.