Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:54:30 PM
714481 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I know everything about Evil Dead « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I know everything about Evil Dead  (Read 3123 times)
josh patrick
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2002, 10:39:38 PM »

i dont own either book and yeah this thats where i learned the stuff but it is now in my head, dont be an a***ole downgrading me if know so much then you answer a few questions, im just trying to play a little game here testing my knowledge agaist all of yours, oh yeah the knigts hands were sam and rob taperts hands.
Fake Shemp
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2002, 01:50:01 AM »

Actually you are wrong.  It wasn't Raimi's idea at all to make Ash into a trash talking deadite-head, it was Bruce's idea.  (If you don't believe me, check out brucecampbell.com).  I too know much that is hidden about Evil Dead, young jedi.
Luke Bannon
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2002, 03:15:56 AM »

Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants! OK, who's idea was it to have the tree rape Cheryl (did I spell that right?)
Luke Bannon
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2002, 03:23:31 AM »

Ok which was the better ending of AOD, S-Mart ending or apocolypse ending?
Will
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2002, 05:08:13 PM »

The hand raising the sword in the final frame of Evil Dead 2 belongs to Josh Becker. Proof: http://www.klba06722.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/interview_Josh_Becker.html

I'm afraid your entire thread is now a lie. You do not know everything about Evil Dead.
josh patrick
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2002, 05:37:23 PM »

there is now hand raiseing a sword, there are two hans that clash together, now what?
josh patrick
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2002, 05:38:19 PM »

sorry for the horrible spelling i will re-type it there is no hand raiseing a sword, like i said there are two hands that clash together.
josh patrick
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2002, 05:41:36 PM »

And i think the s-mart ending is better but it feels out of place, the original is more apropriate it shows ash is stupid enough to take 7 intsead of 6 drops, and after all that happend it feels wrong to leave ash with a happy ending thats why i like the ending of hail to the king.
josh patrick
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2002, 05:45:53 PM »

it was sams idea to have the tree rape cheryl , they did it with reverse motion and the recorded sound of fly. and josh becker was just a goddamn crew member, if he said he held up a sword when 2 hands went up, thats a bold faced lie, even if it WAS true, what i read is what i read, i just report my studies. BEHOLD MY POWER, so come on some real question pleeese.
josh patrick
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2002, 05:47:03 PM »

it was sams idea to have the tree rape cheryl , they did it with reverse motion and the recorded sound of fly. and josh becker was just a goddamn crew member, if he said he held up a sword when 2 hands went up, thats a bold faced lie, even if it WAS true, what i read is what i read, i just report my studies. BEHOLD MY POWER, so come on some real question pleeese.
L. Mason
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2002, 07:46:35 PM »

John wrote:
>
> Three questions;
>
> 3. Why are all the knights at the end of part 2 like 5 feet
> tall?
>
> 2. Between Evil Dead II & III, why did Ash turn into a jerk
> with a single digit IQ?
>
> 3. Realizing that he lost most of his intelligence while
> travelling back in time, why didn't he just write down the
> three words he needed to say?

I gotta jump in on this one..

1. Ash is on a platform thing so it's at least 7 feet from the ground to the top of
     his head.

2. Wouldn't you be p**sed off if you got jacked up and then sucked into some time warp in part 2, THEN have some doofus in armor beat your ass in the beginning of part 3?

3. He didn't have parchment or a quill pen stuffed in his ass.  Just kidding.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I know everything about Evil Dead « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.