Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:09:39 PM
714452 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Flangepart in England!...realy!... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Flangepart in England!...realy!...  (Read 1444 times)
Flangepart
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 23, 2002, 05:13:17 AM »

On holiday at Grange over sands. Lovely country, lots of steep streets and hills. if it don't kill me, it will make me stronger....(Groan)
....Met a Manchester lad going home on the Air Canada flight going over. He sound like one of us! Gave him my e-mail....and the Badmovies.org connection!
....So, if we hear from Nick in Manchester, i did a good deed!
....Discussed Red Dwarf, U.S./canadian/U.K. T.V., Douglas Adams(Don't panic),and watched Spider-man as the inflight movie. Nice kid.
....So...Andrew's gonna be a dad. See, go away for a few days, people go getting pregnant.....always the last to know.......hope this computer is available aging tomorrow. Later for you!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Cullen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 08:40:39 AM »

Have fun!

Cullen - Super Genius, Novelist, and all in all Great Guy.
Lee
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2002, 10:48:24 PM »

Hey Flangepart, hope you have a fun trip. I'm sure you will. When me and my parents were in England(London to be specific) this summer we had a blast. Have fun!
J.R.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2002, 12:06:57 AM »

Why do you guys call it "holiday"? It's a vacation, dang it! I think the British just say things different to be difficult.
Squishy
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2002, 04:59:38 AM »

"Lisa! Hello! How are you doing in England? Remember, an elevator is called a 'lift,' a mile is called a 'kilometer,' and botulism is called 'steak and kidney pie'."
--Marge Simpson

"Crickey! I'm going to take a lift to the lorry to the loo!"
--Tom Servo

"We are all Britons. And I am your king."
--Arthur

"Will you stop talking about the war!?!"
"Me? You started it!"
"We did not start it!"
"Yes you did! You invaded Poland!!"
--Basil Fawlty and his German guests

"Blue is my favourite colour."
"What? I can't understand you with all the freaking extra 'u's."
--Me and a Brit

Have fun, Flange.
Luke Bannon
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2002, 01:36:21 PM »

Charming. My brother went to London once on a media trip, he really enjoyed it. But England's not too far away from where I live (Northern Ireland). But that's another story. Any way, um, where was I? Oh yeah. HAVE FUN!!!
Pete
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2002, 01:49:27 PM »

"Why do you guys call it "holiday"? It's a vacation, dang it! I think the British just say things different to be difficult."

Teach the English how to speak English why dontcha. :)

I'm a Londoner btw, have fun up north, it's a very different place to the south though.

Pete
BlackAngel
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2002, 04:25:25 PM »

Also remember that the Brits drive on the leftside of the road.  And have fun with the guards at Buckingham Palace and the "bobbies".  One more thing, bring back the Queen's panties as a souveneir.  Cherio.
-------------------------------------------------------
From every1in NYC, c-ya.
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2002, 04:34:26 PM »

Hope you're enjoying yourself Flange.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2002, 05:28:02 PM »

I am going to get over that way one of these years to really enjoy the country.   Hope that the trip goes well.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
peter johnson
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2002, 09:59:30 PM »

The further north you get, the better -- I was over in the Orkney Islands a year ago & the Isle of Skye & all along the mainland Northwest Coast & cannot wait to go back again someday.  Beggars description -- invest in several good guidebooks with lots of pictures & follow their advice.  You won't be disappointed.
peter johnson
Flangepart

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2002, 05:04:35 AM »

Thanks guys!
....Wed, here in Grange over sands, is cold and sunny so far. After church, i'll be off over the hills. This place is all Hills! I love it! Beautiful land scape. Friendly people. Lots of listening to the language. My landlady is a Scott. But, not mankey! Her white cat, Skye, sits at a window table in the dineing room sometimes.Lots of folks own dogs, and the hills keep everybody thin.
....What does "Mankey" mean, anyway?
....If you like to hike, this is a great place. I plan to go deer hunting next year in Ohio, so this is good training. I'd recomend this area for those who need some good walking. If it don't kill me, i'll be stronger for it. Also, the lakeland is beauty. And the guide on the bus was fun. Good story teller.
....Well, gotta go for now. Keep the home fires burning!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Flangepart in England!...realy!... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.