Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:49:31 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who would win in a fight? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would win in a fight?  (Read 5024 times)
Josh Leman
« on: May 01, 2001, 01:25:47 PM »

David Lynch or David Cronenberg?
Fritz
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2001, 01:57:56 PM »

David Cronenberg would, he played the killer in Nightbreed (sorry if i've spoilt the twist for anyone)
Mofo Rising
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2001, 03:58:41 PM »

I don't know, Cronenberg definitely has a killer's edge and craziness to him, but Lynch is a Boy Scout.  And we all know that the Boy Scout's motto is "Be Prepared".    No doubt Lynch's dark and labyrinthian mind is prepared for all manner of twisted traps.  Of course, Lynch also has a weakness for the ladies, so if Cronenberg had some of those sex zombies from SHIVERS, he might be able to take him.

No I think you'd have to know more of the specifics of the fight.  Where does it take place?  Canada or one of those Florida midget towns?  Are masks involved?  Who's the producer?
Josh Leman
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2001, 06:44:51 PM »

I was thinking just a no-holds-barred fight in an empty parking lot somewhere, but it's a completely hypothetical question so who knows.

Personally I'd say Cronenberg would win, though I can't think of a good reason other than that I like his movies better.  If there were any kind of strategy to the fight he'd probably win since he seems like more of an intellectual.
Warren H.
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2001, 09:46:01 PM »

I don't know, but it would be one WEIRD fight.
Brock
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2001, 10:22:40 PM »

Cronenberg would, because he would have little psychosomatic anger babies from his external womb at his beck and call to attack Lynch with meat tenderizers.
Mofo Rising
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2001, 10:36:35 PM »

Yeah, but after the police arrest Cronenberg he would be so wracked by guilt he would enter into a psychotic fugue.  This would leave him wide open to emotion suckers from the Black Lodge.

Draw at best.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2001, 06:45:10 AM »

Lynch would win; All he'd have to do is get Killer BOB there to help him, and the fight is over.
Joe Bannerman
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2001, 02:04:49 PM »

I'm not sure who would win in a fight, but I'm fairly positive that Cronenberg could throw farther than Lynch. But my Dad could throw farther than either of them.

Joe
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who would win in a fight? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.