Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:26:11 PM
714493 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Horror High School « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Horror High School  (Read 1410 times)
Offthewall
« on: November 17, 2002, 01:13:30 AM »

My school has been cursed this year, this is no lie. In the last month:

1)The Homecoming Queen's ear as cut off by a heating vent falling out of the ceiling during a Volleyball practice.

2) 4 Kids were involved in a car accident leaving the school for Vo-tech. 1 girl being buried under teh car for an hour (no deaths)

3) A dead body of a 40 year old guy was found under the bleachers this Thursday. He was 9 hours dead (so the doctors said), they believe he had a fatal aesma attack because his inhaler was in his hand, there was a game Friday night and they found a set of keys believed to be his. He was found by the Wrestling Team was they had to run up and down the bleachers for training

What could happen next? Who knows?

Btw, i didn't make any of this up.
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2002, 07:24:48 AM »

Hell!  
Why don't you start the screenplay!

Get a move on boy!

We're all ears, er, eyes.

LOL!!

str0ntiumd0g
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2002, 01:07:32 PM »

Hope you are the school geek or else the strange new kid because it may be the only way you survive!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elder berries...
Offthewall
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2002, 11:06:03 PM »

lol, it was great, we had the senior variety show teaser today. And the one skit they did was called "late excuses" and like it was little inside jokes but the one kid walked in with a patch on his ear and it went like this...
Teacher: Excuse me why are you late?
Kid: I was in teh gym, and I was playing volleyball...and this thing just fell down and cut my ear it was horrible
Teacher: Yeah right, whatever u say

It was more of that, when u heard him say it u laughed cause it's an all in delievery type joke, i'm just amazed they allowed it
Evan3
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2002, 03:51:09 AM »

I dont know. O-Town was at my senior prom. Talk about scary/ They sang there for 45 minutes.
Deena
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2002, 10:40:15 PM »

Author: Evan3 (---.bluestone.campusnet.jmu.edu)
Date:   11-21-02 02:51

I dont know. O-Town was at my senior prom. Talk about scary/ They sang there for 45 minutes.

Jeez I'm happy I went to a poor white trash school if it meant no O-Town.

Deena

Politics is showbusiness for ugly people
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2002, 05:27:21 PM »

Okay, the dead body is that of the janitor (who still burns from getting laughed at by Mary Lou Manahon back in the day for asking her out to the prom).  One morning, while watching the oh-so sexy cheerleaders practice there booty and boobie shaking routines from his hideout in the bleachers, the J-man vapor locks from over excitement and dies, hearing the laughter of the cheerleader team as he does his final fade.  "Mary Lou" he mouths...

Then...after his body is discovered...horrible accidents begin to happen to the CHEERLEADER SQUAD!!!

PROM NIGHT V

SOMEBODY GET ME A BUDGET!!!

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Nemo2342
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2002, 08:46:22 PM »

Chadzilla wrote:
> Then...after his body is discovered...horrible accidents
> begin to happen to the CHEERLEADER SQUAD!!!
>
> PROM NIGHT V
>
> SOMEBODY GET ME A BUDGET!!!
>
>

This is a B Movie forum, what do you need a budget for? ;)
FreEstyLe
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2002, 12:26:40 AM »

1.Last year,4 kids were arrested for hiring a hit man o kill 2 other kids that belonged to my school.
2.Same year,girlfriend and boyfriend from school were abducted from the beach one night,girl was raped repeatedly and stabbed then shot in head,boyfriend stabbed,throat half slit,left for dead,survived.
3.same year,kids were arrested for desecrated a cemetery.
4.this year,boy gets killed in car accident.
4.last week,boy from school was driving his Navigator,made a sharp turn,car flipped over and fell on top of two boys from school riding thier bikes to school,one died,the other survived.

i also think this school is cursed
Offthewall
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2002, 03:35:20 AM »

just make sure your a virgin, Randy taught me that. It's a sad pathetic life but it's the only way to be safe
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Horror High School « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.