Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:04:55 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Zombiegeddon « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zombiegeddon  (Read 3632 times)
Joee
« on: November 27, 2002, 05:52:44 PM »

Has anyone heard of ZOMBIEGEDDON?  It has gobs of B movie favs, such as Linnea Quigley, Tina Krause, Julie Strain, Robert Z'Dar, Joe Estevez, Lloyd Kaufman, JR Bookwalter, Ariauna Albright, Nick "The Punisher" Phillips, Jeff Dylan Graham, Lilith Stabs, William Smith, Felissa Rose, Edwin Neal and a bunch more.
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2002, 06:15:13 PM »

Not of the top of my head, but the cast list makes it sound like one of those compilation things studios like to put out...

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Steven Millan
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2002, 06:53:58 PM »

The coolest movie title I've heard in a long time,But I've never,never heard of it(and I'm the guy who lingers the entire web[on a daily basis]looking for info on every new upcoming movies of every genre[you name it,I'm looking for it]).
               Sounds more like it's a movie you plan on making,Joee. Maybe you should write to either Fred Olen Ray or Jim Wynorski,and heavily suggest that they get Eric Roberts,Ice-T,Angus Scrimm,Bruce Campbell,and Jenna Jameson(and even toss in both Traci Lords and good ole "Billy Jack" himself,Tom Laughlin,into the mix,just to rightfully balance the perfect cast out) for this project:Then you'll get the ball going on seeing they get this film immediately made.
Joee
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2002, 07:28:01 PM »

LOL, I wish I were making this film.  I heard about it on a yahoo list where the guy who is doing the cover is at--he sent an email out all excited about it.  It's apparently finished and done by an independent producer named Chris Watson.  I looked it up on imdb, which is where I got the cast list from.
Mr.Cobb
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2002, 09:48:33 PM »

Yeah..   I think I did hear of Zombiegeddon..     As a matter of phact..    I was the chief water-boy during the shoot last July!    I also was awarded the illustrious role of "Bedroom Zombie", uhum..    A small, yet critical part of the picture..     JUST KIDDING on the critical part!    

Seriously, you won't want to miss ZOMBIEGEDDON, which will be ready to print later next year. Several premiers are being lined up for next summer. Chris Watson and other cast members will be making convention appearances beginning in April. ZOMBIEGEDDON has all the right machinery for a true cult-clasic..     Lots of action and big stars!  

Watson is currently working on two other features due out later next year!  He's a twisted critter, yet quite brilliant and creative...   Chris Watson will be cranking them out for a long time to come!
Anonymous User
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2002, 01:23:10 AM »

I served as a producer on this flick and let me tell you--Chris Watson is the bomb. The guy loves movies, and not just those artsy fartsy flicks that everyone is supposed to like. Watson is a throwback to guys like Herschell Gordon Lewis and Roger Corman... The guy has absolutely no pretentions. He just wants to make fun movies. The kind no one in Hollywood is making right now; you know, those old Drive-in movies that Joe Bob Briggs writes about. Films with kung-fu, zombies, a little nudity... Flicks for real fanboys. With Zombiegeddon, Chris has made something a lot of fun that I think I would be checking for even if I had not been involved with its production. Chris sees the bigger picture... He's not making Merchant-Ivory pictures, and thank God for that! He's making heirs to throne for B-grade faves like HUMANOIDS FROM THE DEEP and THE DEAD NEXT DOOR. I look forward to working with Chris on many more productions and I look forward to seeing many more of his films.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Zombiegeddon « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.