Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:33:44 PM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  an open letter to Rob Schnieder « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: an open letter to Rob Schnieder  (Read 11988 times)
Megafury
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2002, 08:08:49 PM »

The Animal was a really dull movie. Deuce was okay, but after seeing it once I don't feel like watching it again. He's one of those actors that ends up being the butt of all jokes in hollywood.  South Park was hilarious the other week because of those jokes.

He's also one of the more popular Filipino actors. He came from a town near my place  where theres a lot of Filipinos like me.
rafaela
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2003, 10:51:10 PM »

ROB,

YOU ARE ONE OF MY HOLLYWOOD FAVORITE ACTORS? BUT NOW YOU'RE ON THE TOP LIST WITH MY FAVE MOVIES SINCE I KNEW YOU'RE MY KABABAYAN, YOU'RE A FILIPINO DESCENT.

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.
                              MABUHAY!!!  

ELLA
wuggles451
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2003, 11:14:00 PM »

Holy crap how long as this thread been dead?

JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2003, 01:40:22 AM »

>Holy crap how long as this thread been dead?

8 months, 16 days, 3 hours and 43 minutes.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2003, 01:47:38 AM »

I was thinking the same thing!

Rafaela must've been bored outta his mind to go digging so deep into past threads!

pumpkinbug
New Visitor

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2003, 12:59:46 PM »

I guess I'm a goober. I loved "Deuce Bigalow"!
I'll give you credit for" The Animal". Not a bright shining star on his resume no doubt.
 I just watched "The Hot Chick" last week. It was okay. There were some funny moments but maybe being a "Hot Chick" myself gave me a little more insight! : )
Anonymous User
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2003, 01:06:08 PM »

Holy Forum Necromancy Batman!
yaddo42
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2003, 06:32:29 AM »

Can we add a David Spade open letter to end his career now? Everytime I see the previews for "Dickey Roberts, Former Child Star" I can't reach for the remote fast enough.He's okay to a point in his smarmy, wiseass roles. But once he goes all whiney as he has a tendancy to do, I loathe the little bastard.

Haven't seen "Joe Dirt" and don't want to, being Southern, I can walk down the street or go to my high school reunion and meets plenty of people just like that. Chris Farley's death really screwed up Spade's career. I was never a fan of Farley but I copuld see what people enjoyed of them together.

But as for Rob Schneider, I think I laughed twice at "Deuce Bigalow" and "The Animal" was so pathetic, unfunny, and cheap looking I felt sorry for Ed Asner, a well respected actor, doing such a lousy paycheck flick.
raj

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2003, 03:46:42 PM »

Don't you just hate it when people go around pulling wooden stakes out of dead things.

Anyway, to all those SNL alumni, Animal House worked because, well, because it did. But creating a movie solely on gross out humor does not work.  Stop it.  Write a story first.  Add fart jokes and puking as side dishes, not the main (and only) course.
None of you are John Belushi (and I don't mean it as a put down, he's just different).
F-Freep
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2003, 03:55:26 PM »

"Animal House" worked because it was a satire or parody of a certain slice of American life.  It was about something people could relate to, but taken to extremes that maybe people wanted to, but couldn't.

It and "Blues Brothers" worked because they started with good ideas and a funny story and the humour went along with it.  They were'nt excuses for juvenile jokes, the juvenile humour worked within the story.   Not just an excuse to say "look at me, I'm John Belushi and I'm funny so laugh at me".
Paul Hotbranch
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2003, 09:15:28 PM »

"The Animal" SUCKED!
NEC
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2003, 09:29:04 PM »

<>

I second that!! What's so weird is how the guys from SCTV, overall,  have had more consistently good work than the combined casts of SNL from the last 15 years.

Paul Hotbranch
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2003, 07:46:37 PM »

I jerk off to a movie that,coincidentally,stars Rick Moranis.

But I do NOT jerk off to him,nor am I gay.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2003, 02:15:31 AM »

I enjoy Rob Schneiders movies are silly dumb fun. completely harmless. I keep waiting for featherman to start b***hing about schneider here. he comlaints about everything else.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Paul Hotbranch
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2003, 05:29:06 PM »

"The Animal"still sucks.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  an open letter to Rob Schnieder « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.