Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:38:58 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Has anyone seen the John Waters flick, Pink Flamingos ? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has anyone seen the John Waters flick, Pink Flamingos ?  (Read 3117 times)
Tor
« on: May 20, 2001, 12:58:55 PM »

I just saw this yesterday. I thought Killer Condom couldn't be dethroned as the worst I've ever seen... Geez. This one takes the cake. Why isn't there a review for it here? This has to be a landmark in trash filmmaking.
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2001, 10:55:10 PM »

I know where a laserdisk of this is to be had, but keep waiting in hopes that it will come out on DVD.  Considering just how offensive the film is, its non-release is mystifying.

Andrew
hate tank
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2001, 08:30:30 AM »

This definitely IS a landmark in trash filmmaking! I saw it a couple of years ago and was left speech-less....dammit, for the last scene alone it belongs in the Museum for Modern Art.
And by the way, its going to be released on DVD in a couple of weeks together with several other John Waters flicks.
Creeps
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2001, 02:31:09 PM »

Yep.  I liked it. Except for the very final scene.  I could take the entire movie in stride...hell, found it very funny...but that final scene just stabs me in the throat...
Chris
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2001, 02:23:06 AM »

YES-MAN IT IS PRETTY RAUNCHY. The @!#$ lip-syncing to that oldies "Bird-the word" song almost made me puke (oh wait that was every scene in the movie).
mr Raffles
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2001, 09:30:54 PM »

"hold these goddamn chickens!!"
Dude, if you didn't like Pink Flamingos there must be something wrong with you
Chris
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2001, 03:05:36 AM »

Ha ha ha! Well i guess it's not my cup of tea, but believe me, i'm pretty open minded when it comes it comes to what's put on celluloid. I could name you a list of gore films i love but there's not enough space here. If you wanna watch something really disgusting checkout the Spanish, gore film: AFTERMATH. It's only 30 minutes long, the director's name's Nacho Cerde, and believe me-you've never seen anything like it. Don't watch with mommy.
mr Raffles
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2001, 06:08:21 PM »

I don't know that much about gore, but the store I go to has something called "Violent @!#$" that seems pretty bestial.  and I like "Lucker, the necropholgus" just for the title
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Has anyone seen the John Waters flick, Pink Flamingos ? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.