Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 02:48:49 AM
715897 Posts in 53159 Topics by 7771 Members
Latest Member: VernMolone
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best Horror Video Games? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Best Horror Video Games?  (Read 2163 times)
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2003, 05:20:44 PM »

Damn, beat me to "Zombies." I still play that game all the time with my friends; somehow, it just never gets old.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2003, 05:44:01 PM »

Nobody liked this game butt me, but I really liked Medievil and Medievil 2!!!  I think they should amke that into a movie!! but not a real movie butt a cartoon like Nightmare before Christmas! and Tim Burton should do it too!! the game looked a lot like nightmare before christmas but the story was different!!  Its so cute!! its even a good idea! and not like most of the poo that comes out of my brains!

love colleen
Private Joker
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2003, 08:07:53 PM »

System Shock 2.  By far the most intense game I've ever played.  I've never been shaking in my seat like that before, but that game did it to me.  If you like first person shooters, buy it if it's still on the shelves.  The company who made it folded.

Aliens versus Predator and Silent Hill also get my vote.
Perk
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2003, 08:18:59 PM »

Okay I know this may be obvious but I like Evil Dead Hail to the King.  Although the gameplay wasn't the best it had a great story.  Even the evil hand came back and the chick from Evil Dead 2.

Also I like Brain Dead 13 although it isn't scary it has monsters in it.

Well that was fun...in a f****in' sick, terrible, not at all fun kinda way.
MessiahMan
New Visitor

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2003, 02:14:11 AM »

Man, I just played a demo of System Shock 2, and my pulse was pumping...I REALLY have to buy both of those titles.  Aliens Versus Predator 2 is another FPS that has great spooky atmosphere (when you play as the marine, at least.  Playing as the alien or the predator just rocks.) The motion sensor REALLY helps out the mood.  I've wasted a ton of ammunition because of that damned thing.

-- So sayeth the great MessiahMan
Sam
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2003, 05:30:19 PM »

One game that I really enjoyed was phantasmagoria
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2003, 06:26:18 PM »

The demo of Half-Life got to me a little. The first time I played it, I was creeping around every corner afraid I'd be attacked by something. I have a full copy of it, but I'm waiting on a better system because toward the end of the demo it really slows down.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Best Horror Video Games? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.