Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:41:47 AM
714515 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Lets make a bad movie (part 1) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Lets make a bad movie (part 1)  (Read 1927 times)
Funk, E.
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2003, 08:50:47 PM »

I believe they had Vamps vs Wolves in The Howling 5 or was it 6 I can't remember
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2003, 04:35:48 PM »

Man, I am glad you guys liked my idea so much.

Although I must say, Vamps vs. Zombies may be good, but in Vamps vs. Werewolves, you have two creatures beholden to the night. And werewolves are smarter than zombies. Well Lancer, what next.

It is always exciting when Brother Ragnorak is in.

That Carrot Top thing sounds scary as hell too.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2003, 12:29:31 AM »

It was Howling 6: The Freaks, and that movie was horrible.  The werewolf never even became a traditional bipedal Howling wolf.  They just glued some nauga hide to the guy's face.  Still not as bad as part seven, though.

Brother R
Lancer
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2003, 11:33:48 AM »

Cool...

First I like to explain that I dont have the net durring the weekend (at this time)... But seeing today is Monday, lets see what we can pull off... Also, I'm not a film student (or have any experance in the such) I'm a ACAD Drafter that has seen many bad movies. I also written a script, hasnt sold it either... but when I written it I wasnt thinking of selling it, I just wanted to write a movie. Ok, I hope this explains a little about myself...

Now, it looks like we got some good ideas (I like to call them Focus) for a start of a really 'good' bad movie... :D

So I pieced our 'focus' into a good idea of a perfect bad movie...

The old west...

Several Vampires travel to a little town in order to feast, but find everyone is already dead for weeks. Meanwhile, a special government spy is also sent to investigate the dead town. The spy is a also a werewolf... Why are those people dead? A fat man known as "The Burgomaster", a very smart 'mad' scientist has created the first bio-weapon, T-66 (Test 66), the weapon in theory could take out hundreds of soldiers and making them into mindless and very hungry living dead. The Burgomaster tested his bio-weapon on the little town.

Please tell me if you like this then we could move on... :D
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2003, 02:55:15 PM »

Sounds good, but if we keep going here this thread is going to get rediculously long.  Now that we seem to have agreed on our main idea, we should start Part 2.  Also, we should have more than one werewolf.  Seems like the other monsters are getting multiple representatives.  Maybe instead of just one secret agent, a sort of SWAT team of werewolves?  Er...Dog Soldiers in reverse.

Brother R
Lancer
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2003, 03:18:10 PM »

Sounds good here... and so we will come up with part 2... :D
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2003, 09:04:24 PM »

No, only One werewolf, mad scientists, vampireS (more than one) scientists and zombies, thats too much for CGI to handle.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Lets make a bad movie (part 1) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.