Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:22:53 PM
714415 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst nude scene in any movie « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Worst nude scene in any movie  (Read 10798 times)
Squishy
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2003, 04:47:48 AM »

1. I don't remember the movie title, but somewhere out there is a movie with Burgess Meredith wearing nothing but a book over his wee peener. A photo appeared in one of the old Medved books; that was more than enough for me.

2. The scariest thing in either "Saturn 3" or "Holocaust 3000" was Kirk Douglas' bare arse. Get it away!!!

"It eats you alive!!!"
--"The Blob"

3. A pair of guys masturbating onto a bored Helen Mirren (?) in "Caligula." Malcolm McDowell proceeds to rub "it" into his hair. Finished puking yet? Here comes the fisting scene!! (It's funnier if you recite the Green Lantern Oath while McDowell prances around the room with his ring held out.)

4. "Pretty Baby." Come on, that's just sick. There was so MUCH of it, all very unnecessary. Brooke also did a brief buttflash in front of George Burns in "Just You And Me, Kid" a year or two later. Jeeeeeeez.

5. Ron Jeremy in the last ten years or so. Dude, stop. You look like you've died on the table three or four times already. It's just nasty.
Squishy
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2003, 04:53:23 AM »

Whoops, that's "Holocaust 2000." Must be channeling Phillip J. Fry again...
BryceDavid
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2003, 10:14:11 AM »

I have to agree with Kirk Douglas in those two movies. Scary. And don't forget his son Michael's butt scene in Basic Instinct. Yikes!
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2003, 10:20:43 AM »

Speaking of butt scenes...the four antique butts in Space Cowboys sent me screaming from the room.  Some things are not meant to be seen.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
raj

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2003, 12:35:17 PM »

Andrew wrote:
>

> I will also say that a number of the "brutal Nazi camp" films
> have ugly nude scenes.

Which reminds me of Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS & Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheik.  Plenty of nice gratuitous nudity, but then there are scenes of torturing nude women, like the one in Oil Sheik where a just bought woman is getting de-toothed without the benefit of novicaine.  A real turn-off.

I also remember a scene from some indy film, early to mid 1980s (saw it in college) where there was a scene with a 400+ lb. lesbian.  I want to say the person was Devine, but she was a he, and this scene left no doubt as to what this person was.  The rest of the movie's been purged from my brain, but that scene is definitely seared into my retinas.

Shudder.

And why is this thread generating so much discussion in such a short period of time?
Neville

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2003, 02:04:07 PM »

Take ANY nude sceen from ANY Tinto Brass movie. Some people should stick thenmselves to directing spaghetti westerns.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
onionhead
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2003, 02:23:01 PM »

William Shatner

nude

Big

Bad

Mamma

Can't                             hold               out                    muchlonger . . .
peter johnson
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2003, 03:05:20 PM »

The dwarf and the bald gunfighter/buddhist priest getting it on "El Topo" sort of stands out for me . . . as does most of "El Topo", come to think of it . . .
peter johnson
Dr. X, Yyz, Sr. .
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2003, 03:49:27 PM »

Faye Dunnaway in Network

"Just because you CAN edit doesn't mean you should."

-Tom Servo

Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2003, 06:10:52 PM »

In Go, they are at a strip club, and The bouncer is shot. Boobs (that are clearly fake) and blood just dont mix.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Scott0
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2003, 06:40:48 PM »

I remember from watching Slugs (which I'm sure many of you have seen as well), there is a sex scene in a bedroom, and in the middle of it, apparently a load of Slugs storm the room unnoticed until the girl looks over the edge of the bed and sees them there. They panic, she jumps around, and he tries to lean across the room to get to a window there in the nude, on camera, little jimmy-friend and all. And, not to be taken the wrong way or anything, but it was hairy and small. Eww-- Film makers, give me a break. Use the camera and work around such indecencies.

Scottie

Kangaroo Jack #1 in the box office? Let the revolution against Hollywood begin.
SkullNinja
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2003, 06:42:43 PM »

The death sentence/tit flash out of Leprechaun 4 (the space one) was pretty bad. The chick who you'd like to see with no top (cupcake) doesn't do it, but the one with the ugly breasts does. Of course we get to see cupcake get her pants ripped off, which was just for the sake of gratuitiousness, later. Wouldnt've minded seeing the tool time chicks rack, either, but that doesn't happen.
Pete B6K
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2003, 08:51:49 PM »

I think the most disturbing nudity I've ever seen was in a new British TV programme called 'Dirty Sanchez'.  It's kind of a Jackass rip-off, but they do stuff that would make the Jackass guys cry like frightened little girls.  They do some really funny stuff, but when they cross the line, they do it disgustingly bigtime.  If you are male, and own a scrotum, I give you fair warning now to stop reading.  And if you're a girl and find this funny, then you lose all sympathy for the pain of childbirth.

One of the guys in 'Dirty Sanchez' seems to have a personal vendetta against his own nutsack.  One example would be turning a bicycle upside down,  spinning the wheel as fast as you can, and then walking into it with your balls held out in front of you.  But the worst was when he stretched it out onto a table and shot it about three times with a staple gun.  In enourmous pain, and probably realising it was a bad idea all along, he started to pull the stables out, but only found two.  The colour drained straight out of his face, and a look of terror fell upon it as he realised one of the staples had somehow got inside.  After some serious panic and screaming he did quite quickly find and extract it through the bloody wound he had created, but it was still hugely sick.  This is what they show on MTV these days in Britain.

Told you you sohuld have stopped reading
Pete
SkullNinja
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2003, 12:49:48 AM »

Man, Pete, I should've stopped reading.

If that idiot dislikes his sack so much, I'd be more than happy to to introduce it to my size 15 EEEEE.
fireal
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2003, 05:25:24 AM »

Yeah Pete it is some seriously nasty stuff to watch but it's alos so damn funny its scary. Apart from the scrotum stuff what about the bit when one gets an earing ripped out of his ear!? Or the naked paintballing? Or when one headbutted a table full of drawing pins and got a couple embedded into his skull! Not good but seriously funny!

Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
~ President Merkin Muffley in "Dr. Strangelove"
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Worst nude scene in any movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.