Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:26:17 PM
714481 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7743 Members
Latest Member: medikam
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie's you shouldn't have watched with your parents « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Movie's you shouldn't have watched with your parents  (Read 2810 times)
WQ
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2003, 04:07:32 PM »

I watched the ending of the "Scott Tenorman Must Die" episode of South Park with my mother.  It was VERY uncomfortable.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2003, 05:46:53 PM »

When I was a kid, I took my mother to see FRIDAY THE 13TH (as a Mother's Day present . . . )

It wasn't a big deal, because we both liked horror movies, but the fact that it was a Mother's Day gift makes it worth mentioning.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
frannie
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2003, 07:38:21 PM »

WQ wrote:

> I watched the ending of the "Scott Tenorman Must Die" episode
> of South Park with my mother.  It was VERY uncomfortable.
which episode was that?
Brock
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2003, 10:49:13 PM »

One day I came home from school and my dad and my sixth grade sister were watching "Booty Call" together.  Granted it was the edited-for-Comedy Central version, but still...

And recently my dad rented the direct-to-video "Ed Gein" movie because he was interested in it and made me and my brother watch it too because we're into horror movies.  We laughed our asses off and complained the whole time about how bad it was, which then caused our dad to lecture us about how it's not funny because it really happened and we need to respect that...Then we tried to explain how we don't have to respect the fact that this movie implies that the hallucination of his dead mother called him on a pay phone to tell him to kill someone, but it was a lost cause...he was p**sed for the rest of the night.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2003, 07:50:15 AM »

My parents are usually pretty cool about movies, but watching Switchblade Sisters with them over dinner was still pretty uncomfortable.

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Squishy
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2003, 09:22:30 AM »

Frannie, that "South Park" episode involved Cartman's plot of revenge against the older kid who sold him pubic hair. It involves chili, cannibalism, and a pony. It's episode #501.

"Eric! Are you training that pony to please you?"
"No, I'm trying to teach it to bite someone's penis off. Here you go, come and get it. Come on pony, bite the wiener. Bite it. Come on, good boy. That's it, now bite it off. Bite the wiener. Good pony. Oh, no pony, not like that. He'll like that!!"
--Not Even The Disturbing Part
Skaboi
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2003, 11:58:22 AM »

Heh, "how's your chili Scott?"
Pete B6K
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2003, 03:34:58 PM »

I remember watching an episode of 'King of the Hill' with my grandmother when I was about 13 where the plot revolves around a sex-education class which the son goes to and the mum teaches.  Some of my family have a habit of messing up words so, during an advert break, my gran turns to me and with a serious look on her face says 'Do you have sex at school?'.  Fortunately I soon found out she had accidentely missed out the word 'education' but the my face still stayed red for quite a while.

Pete
frannie
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2003, 04:01:14 PM »

oh yeah.  now i remember that episode
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie's you shouldn't have watched with your parents « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.