Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:41:27 PM
714656 Posts in 53102 Topics by 7748 Members
Latest Member: Lucinda02
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Any one heard of this movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any one heard of this movie?  (Read 1623 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« on: April 28, 2003, 02:05:37 PM »

I once saw this movie on t.v. when I was 13. It had this man's son kidnapped and taken to some netherworld or something. So the man some finds a door to the netherworld and with rope and a shotgun he levels himself down. But suddenly a winged skeleton takes his shot gun and shoot the rope and thus causeing the man to fall into the darkness. But he lands in a swamp (I think) and he treks thru the swamp (I think) and he finds his son and he somehow carries him back to our world. It seems everying is fine but this the man's war buddy from Vietnam comes back he's mad because in Vietnam he was wounded and he wanted his friend to kill, but instead the man runs to get help only to have his war buddy kidnapped by and enemy and tortured. Now the war buddy is back (and looks like a decaying zombie) and chases his ex-friend around the house for a while. But in the end the man grabs one of his war buddies grenades and crams it into his stomach, then he (the man) grabs his son and runs out of the house and the whole house explodes and thus the bad guy is dead. All this was about a half an hour so I never got to see the title and never thought to check who the directer was please help someone.

-the first rule of the fat club-

Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 02:11:38 PM »

That would be "House" starring William Katt.

Here's the I.M.D.B. link for it:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0091223

Post Edited (04-28-03 14:15)
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2003, 02:21:29 PM »

"House" eh? That sounds faimiliar (like I saw on a shelf at my video rental place .Thank you ASHTHECAT and pardon my spelling I did in hurry and I never read threw it to correct. Thank you again
P.S. would you say this movie is worth watching, I have not seen the whole movie so I can't say if I thought it was good.

-The first rule of the fat club-ASHTHECAT wrote:
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2003, 02:23:22 PM »

ARGH! How did "ASHTHECAT wrote:" get by my quote. Oh well it was not on purp**s(I can't spell today) He's the real quote below

-the first rule of the fat club-
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2003, 05:15:15 PM »

It isn't too bad.....not great either.

I thought it was moderately scary up until he's transported to Vietnam then it kind of fell apart.

Avoid the sequel "House 2" at all costs.  

It's a joke of a movie.
trala-log
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2003, 09:31:08 PM »

i think its house or house II
Hero
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2003, 09:08:54 AM »

Yup, "House". William Katt, Richard Moll, and the aunt who hangs herself. Avoid the sequel, for the love of god, please!

Hero
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Any one heard of this movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.