Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:19:45 AM
714463 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The DEFINITIVE Bad Biker Movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The DEFINITIVE Bad Biker Movie?  (Read 996 times)
Feathertop
« on: May 08, 2003, 10:20:33 PM »

With all due respect to SIDEHACKERS, THE PINK ANGELS, HELLCATS, SHE-DEVILS ON WHEELS and WILD REBELS I have long maintained that the all-time WORST Biker Movie is THE LOSERS, the flick in which Bikers go to Vietnam to fight in the war (and wasn't it accomodating of the Viet Cong to carve out such hog-friendly paths through the jungle for our unbathed heroes?).  You have GOT to love a film apparently inspired by the speech that Sonny Barger, the real-life "Maximum Leader" of The Hell's Angels gavein the 60's in which he offered himself and his boys as a force of "gorilla fighters"(sic) to serve in the Vietnam War.  Any opinions on your OWN favorite Bad Biker Movie?
Or how about your favorite Bad Biker HORROR Film?  Would it be WEREWOLVES ON WHEELS?  PSYCHOMANIA?   ALABAMA'S GHOST?   HEX?  Or Dark Horse candidates like BLOOD FREAK(which has a slight biker connection) or BIG FOOT(1970) the film which finds Sasquatch squaring off against the biker gang from HELLCATS? (Well, at least many of the same actors, anyway. It's also directed by Robert Slatzer, the guy who directed HELLCATS and who was featured in the Marilyn Monroe episode of the incredibly sappy IN SEARCH OF...)
Johnny Blister
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 10:45:23 PM »

The horrid"Highway To Hell"featured bikers.
Dunners
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2003, 11:00:46 PM »

Anyone who mentions the hellcats again gets a slap on the wrist.
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 12:13:08 AM »

I know that there're better films out there but the one that springs first & foremost to my mind is "Stone Cold" starring Brian Bosworth & Lance Henrickson.

This is my all time favorite biker movie 'till a better one comes out!

Anyone else like this one?

raj

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2003, 09:43:35 AM »

Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town.
The Citizen Kane  of Biker vs. Zombie movies.
Bernie
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2003, 12:05:38 PM »

I'll risk it:

Is there anywhere to get HELLCATS and SIDEHACKERS on video in their entirety??

Thanks for the help!
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 01:11:17 PM »

THE LOSERS is a prime example of a truly bad biker drive-in movie. I love it.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
mo'lock
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2003, 03:28:23 PM »

Stone Cold is amazing.  Absolutely, my favourite biker flick.  Favourite part: The thug who looks into the camera and yells "I LOVE IT".  One of the last great exploitation movies.

It's better to rule in hell than serve in heaven! (or something like that)
Ecuador mi pais
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2003, 09:27:11 PM »

Well,  long time ago I saw Chrome and hot leather. What about Chrome and hot leather
Hamburger Pimp
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2003, 10:23:02 PM »

Although I would much rather watch "Stone Cold," (the shoot out at the end is so cool!!) everyone should watch "Hellriders" once.  It "stars" Adam West as some kind of doctor(?) in a town besieged by bikers.  In one scene, a hellrider stops in the middle of creating carnage to yell "Evil!!" at the camera.  This has become somewhat of a running joke among my bad movie crew, when the situation dictates it.

"I'm so bad, I kick my own ass twice a day"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The DEFINITIVE Bad Biker Movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.