Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:24:29 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  We need more werewolf movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: We need more werewolf movies  (Read 4997 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2003, 03:21:12 PM »

GEEZ so many good ideas I wish Hollywood would borrow some. I like Dog Soliders though (I know Dog Soliders was not made by Hollywood maybe that's why it was so good)

-the first rule of fat club-
Johnny Blister
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2003, 07:26:42 PM »

"Van Helsing" will feature The Wolf Man.
Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2003, 10:58:33 AM »

I wasnt such a big fan of Dog Soldiers,

And what is wrong with an American Werewolf In Paris, that is how a werewolf is supposed to be.

Awhile back on this board we had an idea of a Soviet Werewolf in the old west fighting evil zombies with the elp of some vigilante vampires. NOW that is a a good movie idea.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Scott2
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2003, 11:47:19 AM »

Wait a minute............What was wrong with Lon Chaney Jr. playing in the Universal films as the WOLFMAN. I especially like when Chaney would tell people that he would turn into a werewolf when the moon was full and nobody would believe him.

I wasn't that crazy about DOG SOLDIERS. I think it was because the special ops guys weren't convincing as soldiers or something. Other than that the film wasn't bad. The film was alittle like SOUTHERN CONFORT with Werewolfs. I don't think DOG SOLDIERS needed soldiers in the woods to make it work.

Paul Naschy in THE WEREWOLF VS THE VAMPIRE WOMAN is great in my opinion. Loved it.

Raj that was a great idea. Werewolfs on Mars with two moons. Cool. I can see it now. I can picture Werewolves with a Mars landscape. Raj you should work on that one. It might be worth something.

Any thoughts anyone?
Dave: Blackeye15
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2003, 12:38:56 PM »

Evan3

NOW that's a good idea!

-the first rule of fat club-
JohnL
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2003, 08:41:11 PM »

>There are only two movies I can remeber that have dealt with werewolfs and
>have also dealt with the human side

There was also the TV show Werewolf.

For books, check out The Wolf's Hour by Robert McCammon.
lonecorndog
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2003, 10:04:21 PM »

Wolf dealt with the human side, but it was really slow and really boring and really not worth watching even once all the way through.

But yeah, more GOOD werewolf films would be very welcome. I'd like to see Howling Mad made into a film (I know, that's a wolf becoming a man instead of the other way around, but it's close).
Johnny Blister
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2003, 07:10:33 PM »

Wolf was reallly good.Jack Nicholson was excellent.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  We need more werewolf movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.