Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:30:12 AM
714518 Posts in 53098 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "What Movie is This?" #4 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "What Movie is This?" #4  (Read 2635 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« on: May 23, 2003, 02:03:17 PM »

I saw the begining of this movie when I was 8 and it was cetainly weird. During the credits it played rock in roll music and it showed a spaceman in space. It was sort of in slow motion (I mean from what I remember it was like someone was taking pictures of someone moving every five seconds) Anyway the spaceman gets in a car and lands on the earth and but by then it was animation. He drives to a house (about here I think the music stops) he walks into his house with a box. He says "hi" to his son and his son wonders what's in the box. Now here i'm not to sure, but the box starts glowing. The man and boy are confused. The box opens and there a glowing orb of light. the dads startled and suddenly areas of his torso exblode (this part I remeber really well). The son is cornered against the wall and the orb comes at him slowly talking about something but I was to scared to listen and I shut off the t.v. I think it was about 11 o'clock at night so I was pretty tired. Does this crazy movie sound familiar at all?

-the first rule of fat club-
Fearless Freep
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2003, 02:04:03 PM »

That was the original "Heavy Metal"

And it was a little girl, not a little boy

Post Edited (05-23-03 14:06)

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2003, 02:11:42 PM »

oops!Hheheheh oh..Well as I said I was tired and that was 7 years ago. Thanks for the response *snicker* hehhehhehheh.

Fearless Freep

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2003, 02:16:44 PM »

Yeah, I finally rented it and watched it after seeing a bit of it late at night as well.  Watching the B-27 clip in a completely dark house while I kept fading in and out of sleep really creeped me out.

=======================
Johnny Blister
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2003, 06:05:22 PM »

Heavy Metal: FAKK 22?

The movie with that busty b***h Julie?

Wasn´t that all animation?And I don´t think there´s such a sequence in the movie...
Fearless Freep

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2003, 06:39:22 PM »

That would be Heavy Metal 2000 with Julie Strain and more of a straight linear story.

The original Heavy Metal was a series of vignettes loosly tied together by the appearance of the grean orb that Dave mentioned.

Both were animated

=======================
Johnny Blister
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2003, 06:51:54 PM »

OK.
illcos
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2003, 07:11:50 PM »

...and tied together by cock rock.  who could've known that the music of the future was not going to be extendde guitar solos?
Matt: Snesman64
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2003, 01:34:47 AM »

Yeah, Dave, we only had that movie in our house for THREE ****ing WEEKS this month.  I took it back a few days ago.  Can't believe you didn't watch it...

*Is Dave's brother, Matt*
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2003, 01:12:31 PM »

WELL EXCUES ME! YOU"RE A A#@ UGLY BROTHER AND YOUR FEET SMELL LIKE DOG #$%&^ F$^%^ YOU FOREVER! YOU BA!@#$%! HOW WAS I SUPPOOSE TO KNOW WHAT THE $%^&ING TITLE OF THE $%^#ING MOVIE IS?!!!!!!!!
(Matt Snesman64 is my brother and if he reads this he knows i'm kidding and I really hope Andrew doesn't have a proplem with all this censored swearing, I'm not serious about all this stuff I said....well maybe the stinky feet part is kinda true)

Johnny Blister
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 05:05:12 PM »

I can´t seem to find it in my video store.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  "What Movie is This?" #4 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.