Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:38:56 PM
714485 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Upcoming Movies ? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Upcoming Movies ?  (Read 1387 times)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« on: May 27, 2003, 12:53:00 PM »

This years films don't look very promising. Maybe PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN and my daughter mentioned a cool looking zombie film she seen the previews during X-MEN. Not sure of the title though. Anyone know the title of this upcoming zombie movie?

Actually, can anyone come up with any good upcoming movies?

Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 01:16:33 PM »

Pirates Of The Carribean looks really really good.  How can you go wrong with Johnny Depp????

The zombie flick is 28 Days Later, which looks amazingly scary.  Keep an eye out for this one.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 01:24:52 PM »

My son is eager to see Finding Nemo and The Hulk.

I'm looking forward to 28 Days Later myself, it has some strong word of mouth behind it (from both fans and critics), and my inner geek is dancing a jig for Freddy Vs Jason.

Wrong Turn is one I'm looking forward to checking out....on video.  www.wrongturnmovie.com

Cabin Fever is a thriller about a group of college students who head into the woods for a weekend at a rustic and isolated cabin.  Then one contracts a nasty and highly infectious flesh-eating virus, some rednecks show up, and...well...it's coming from Lion's Gate sometime this summer.  Word is strong, although the trailer isn't...www.cabinfevermovie.com

Jeepers Creepers 2 you can keep.  Zero interest in this thriller.  I hate to say it, but my feelings are the same for Terminator 3.  This looks to be about as good a sequel as Jaws 3-D turned out to be.

More as I find it.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
wuggles451
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 02:09:15 PM »

28 days later is a must see for me
  Freddy vs. Jason... ditto
  Jeepers Creepers 2....mmmm i thought the first was spooky and very original but this looks like typical teen movie horror junk
   The Hulk i was looking forward to this for a while but i thnk after seeing the trailors i can wait to rent it
   As for Pirates i havent seen the new previews only saw that teaser but i cant say that im interested in a movie based on disney world ride(unless a frozen Walt makes a cameo)

Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 01:47:20 PM »

Hmmm,  hope I am not castrated for this, but I have no interest at all in seeing 28 Days Later. I love Omega Man, but this just looks bad from the preview. If Mr. Blister was here, he would probably rip me a new one. I also do not see any hope for T3... nope... none at all.

I plan to see Hulk, Jason V. Freddy and recently saw a preview for wrong turn, which looked like it had a great potential. Not too sure what it is about though.

I am also excited about the Edward Norton movie The Italian Job. Looks like fun in the Ocean's 11 vein.

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2003, 03:12:14 PM »

As a loyal Ah-nuld fan (yes, even after JUNIOR), it pains me to say that I think T3 will suck large amounts of hairy, feces-encrusted ass. The series should have ended at 2. All of the research for SkyNet was destroyed, and thus no machines were made in the future (although the paradox of the Terminator coming back is left, as were it not for the Terminator itself, then SkyNet would never have been destroyed, and so the SkyNet future is an alternate reality, and...bah, I've read too many comics). So how do the machines rise without SkyNet, their creator?

Hulk's never interested me. NEVER.

28 Days Later looks to kick all sorts of ass.

My friend Petone said he saw a trailer for House Of The Dead on some show. Hope it comes out!

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2003, 07:07:05 AM »

Not only is 28 Days Later a kick-ass movie (as I believe you say), but I have the DVD.  With lots of extras!  Gloat gloat!

As my perceptive and caustic wife pointed out, the Hulk seems to have legs wider at the bottom than the top.  At least he won't fall over!  After seeing the trailers - ah, well, that I can wait for.  Ang Lee seems a curious choice as director for it.

T3?  NFW!

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
Garfunkel75
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2003, 08:42:16 AM »

28 Days Later is a top zombie flick, no more lumbering wretches, these muthas really move!!

When I heard there was going to be a Hollywood remake of The Italian Job, I shuddered to the depths of my being. It could never live up to the orginal, no matter who stars in it, no matter how many stunts there are, no matter how much money they throw at it, it will pale in comparison with the Michael Caine orginal. I recently saw the trailer on the web and halfway thorugh had to check that I downloaded the right film! Do yourselves a favor aviod like the plague and check out the original!
Foywonder
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2003, 10:00:41 AM »

I'm also looking forward to getting to see HOUSE OF THE DEAD just to see if it really is as jaw droppingly awful as word of mouth says it is. We're talking BATTLEFIELD EARTH bad here.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Upcoming Movies ? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.