Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:52:49 PM
714494 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Jeepers Creepers 2 Trailer « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeepers Creepers 2 Trailer  (Read 1273 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: May 31, 2003, 07:48:05 PM »

I think this looks to be pretty good!

What do you think?

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trailer&id=1808404622&intl=us

Post Edited (05-31-03 19:51)
Shounen Kakumei Pikachu
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 02:03:56 AM »

KYAAAAA!  Don't scare me!  *runs and hides from concept that there is a sequel to a bad horror flick*
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 03:56:23 PM »

I didn't like JEEPERS CREEPERS the first time I saw it. I changed my mind the second time around. It's definitely better than about 90% of the horror movies I've seen in the past 5 years. I wouldn't mind seeing part 2.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 04:03:23 PM »

I really like the first JEEPERS CREEPERS.

Akira Tubo
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 06:38:27 PM »

The first one was good.  I'll definitely be seeing this one.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2003, 10:27:53 PM »

The real creepy thing about the first "Jeepers Creepers" is the backstory behind the director.  I did not realize it at first either, but it is the same guy who made "Clownhouse."

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2003, 10:41:39 AM »

Jeepers Creepers was worse than a bad horror movie. It was a disappointing horror movie. The advertising campaign had me imagining a far more interesting story. It had a lot of potential, but turned out to be pretty unimaginative overall. In its subtle spoofing of cheesy 80s horror films, it was kind of funny, but it mostly came off looking derivative.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
spikesangel
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2003, 10:46:15 AM »

i liked it.  well, except for when all that explaining stuff showed up.  i liked it when it was a mystery who this creepy dude was or what he was killing people for.  

i have to say though, the ending left me so disturbed that following "Jeepers Creepers" i sat through all of Russ Meyers' "Supervixens" without saying a word.

..."Tease" - JohnL
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2003, 04:44:24 PM »

spikesangel wrote:

> i liked it when it was a mystery who this creepy
> dude was or what he was killing people for.  

Same here. Some things should be left unknown, or at least revealed a bit more subtly and creatively.

The big problem for me was that my own speculation about the initial mystery was more interesting than what turned out to be the case. I wouldn't have minded if I knew it was going to be a one-dimensional story about a generic-looking demon chasing a couple of kids, but it just looked like it was going to be so much better.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Max Gardner
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2003, 07:47:03 PM »

Looks awful.  In a bad way.  The first Jeepers Creepers was actually innovative, creepy and unconventional throughout the first hour or so.  The moment the Creeper took off his coat and hat it went downhill.  Looks like the folks behind the sequel took everything the first movie screwed up during that last half hour and stretched it out into its own movie.  Ray Wise is always entertaining, though, and I'm sure I'll end up seeing it anyway.
Chadzilla
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2003, 09:20:45 PM »

ASHTHECAT wrote:

> I think this looks to be pretty good!
>
> What do you think?

Like it's worth using a cheap rental deal to get on a slow weekend, nothing more.  Children of the Corn 9: Corn's Bazooka.  I won't be paying to see it anytime soon, if at all.

Chadzilla
Gosh, remember when the Internet was supposed to be a wonderful magical place where intelligent, articulate people shared information? Neighborhood went to hell real fast... - Anarquistador
Wycked Nick
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2003, 01:28:16 AM »

Jeepers Creepers is one of those movies that you just don't know if you should like it or hate it.I think that is one of the more original horror movies that has come out, it has a pretty cool monster and I liked the ending and it has one of my new favorite quotes "there never dead".It pokes fun at some horror movie themes,with the monster just coming back to life and the stupid things people do to get them in these situations any ways.On the other hand though it could have been bloodier and it had some irratating horror movie cliches.
Its a movie though that I think will become a cult classic
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Jeepers Creepers 2 Trailer « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.