Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:06:46 AM
714401 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Just saw the Live Action Fist of the North Star (Spoilers) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just saw the Live Action Fist of the North Star (Spoilers)  (Read 886 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« on: June 11, 2003, 06:34:03 PM »

My Summer Vacaction has started and I've rented three movies 1) The Road Warrior 2)The Animatrix 3) Fist of the North Star live action. I just watched Fist of the North Star and i'll say I HATE it. First off Kenshiro should not have such long hair. Second) Where's the Hokuto Shinken and the Nanto Seiken? North Star and South Cross seem to be about useing regualar Kung Fu with one super mouth, for North Star you get some kinda "100 Cracked Fist" thing where you don't see the exploding head, South Cross is about Putting magic in your hand and throwing it at your oponent and making his arms bleed a whole bunch.....BORING! 3) Is it me or are minoritys playing weak characters..again. I admit I give merits where thet're deseverd so one good thing was the actor playing Shin got his evil smirk down, and the first time we see Kenshiro kill gang members was really cool. Like when Kenshiro kicked threw the door and twist one punks jaw around YEAH! Now why cann't the rest of the movie be like that whole one cool scene? I also sorta like the part when Kenshiro enters Shins tower and fights all those guards on the first floor it was kind of funny just how many there were. 1 1/2 out of 4     I guess. I don' wanna list everything I didn't like about the movie.

When Shin kills Ryuken with the revolver I said "BORING! WHAT KINDA SOUTH CROSS MASTER USES A GUN!!!????" My brother laughed.
When Shin started stabbing Kenshiro in his fingers I said "Oh good I was afraid he was going to use gun to poke holes in his chest." Again my brother thought I was funny. Someday I'm going to make my own "Fist of the North Star" movie and it WILL be in live action and it WILL be entertaing.

-the first rule of fat club-
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 11:30:22 PM »

you cant really say there are any spoilers in this film because its a grade A poop fest. The only thing that spoils in your brain while watching it.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Dolph Lundgren
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 12:43:34 PM »

So Dave, what did you think of the guy that played Kenshiro?  Everyone on this earth hated him except for me.  Maybe it's because I'm an actual fan of Gary Daniels (Kenshiro), and it's bias on my part.  That's probably it.  Anyways, just curious to see what you honestly thought of him.

Nick
Dave:Blackeye15
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 05:32:26 PM »

I really didn't like the guy that much, his hair was a good enough color like the comic book Kenshiro's but it was too long and also the guy needed to shave (Not to metion use Hokuto Shinken in the movie a LOT more) He did sound o.k. when he said "You're already dead." One last thing was..I suppose when he used "100 Cracked Fists" on the gang dude it was kinda cool, I mean he moved his hands kinda quickly and I liked how the guys head started growing..As I said before if Kenshiro fight as cool as the first time we see him fight the movie would probably have been better.

HEH HEH! "I was afraid Shin was going to but the North Star on Kenshiro's chest with that revovler" (I like this joke.)

-the first rule of fat club-
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Just saw the Live Action Fist of the North Star (Spoilers) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.