Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:30:22 AM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Big DVD releases on the horizon « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Big DVD releases on the horizon  (Read 2215 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 23, 2003, 08:51:36 AM »

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming DVD release schedule.

Starting with this week, we have THE ADVENTURES OF RAT PFINK & BOO BOO.

Then we roll into the summer with:

THE OMEGA MAN
SOYLENT GREEN
THE BROOD
HOUSE OF 1,000 CORPSES
RAW MEAT

As summer ends and autumn approaches, we have

ALL THOSE DON KNOTTS MOVIES FROM THE 1960s THAT YOU LOVE TO HATE (you know what I mean . . . THE RELUCTANT ASTRONAUT, THE GHOST AND MR. CHICKEN, HOW TO FRAME A FIGG, etc.)

MONTY PYTHON'S MEANING OF LIFE

And then, the much anticipated November release of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK and its sequels.

Does life get any better than this????

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
raj

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 12:49:25 PM »

WooHoo, Meaning of Life.  Finally.
"Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is wanted.  If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate"
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2003, 02:02:39 PM »

I like those Don Knotts movies.  I'll probably get Ghost and Mr. Chicken at the very least, because I thought that was the best of the lot.   Will they have The Love God?  

Will definitely pick up THE BROOD and RAW MEAT.
Foywonder
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 02:22:56 PM »

And the first week of August gives us HOT DOG: THE MOVIE!
The Burgomaster

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2003, 03:44:19 PM »

jmc wrote:

"I like those Don Knotts movies. I'll probably get Ghost and Mr. Chicken at the very least, because I thought that was the best of the lot. Will they have The Love God?"

Yes! THE LOVE GOD? is included! You could buy the entire set and host the first annual "Knotts Fest" at your home! You'll be the envy of all your friends and neighbors!

I may buy the entire set myself!

Long live the Knotts-meister!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Susan
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2003, 08:50:34 PM »

Omega Man was on my list at amazon for them to e-mail me when it that title became available. I had no idea it was being released on dvd.

...they never contacted me

Wouldn't it be nice if they could have a heston bonus pack with soylent green and omega man sold together. Now if only the incredible shrinking man would hit shelves.

Other titles i'm anticipating this summer:
The Haunting
House of Wax

And while stuff like Squirm and the Troll movies that  you guys like are coming out on dvd, i guess my guilty pleasure is "once bitten"...so sue me ;-)

Post Edited (06-23-03 21:05)
TC
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2003, 09:16:55 PM »

I'm waiting for Breakin' to be released in July or August (I forget which)!  Finally, the ultimate 1980s breakdancing movie comes to DVD!!!!
Brian Ringler
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2003, 01:11:47 AM »

Amazon women on the moon is getting released once again in august but this time as a special edition.  I'm happy I didn't wasted money on the bare bones edition since it is out of print and sells for 30-40 on ebay
The Burgomaster

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2003, 09:16:25 AM »

Susan wrote:

"Omega Man was on my list at amazon for them to e-mail me when it that title became available. I had no idea it was being released on dvd.

...they never contacted me"

I am a big fan of Deep Discount DVD (check out their website).

They constantly update their list of upcoming releases. They have many, many July, August & September releases listed and available for pre-order. They even have some October, November, etc. releases listed.

Their prices are generally the same or better than Amazon . . . and they ship everything FREE!

Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2003, 11:49:56 AM »

Not familiar with this flick.

Just checked it out on the IMDB.  Looked pretty awesome.  

Worth the buy?

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2003, 11:04:24 AM »

I haven't seen it either, but it has quite a following.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Big DVD releases on the horizon « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.