Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:51:11 PM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Paul W.S Anderson, f**king dickload bastard... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Paul W.S Anderson, f**king dickload bastard...  (Read 5745 times)
Dave: Blackeye15
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2003, 12:34:05 AM »

Geez there sure is a LOT of swearing here, i'm surprized Andrew hasen't posted a warning. By the way A vs. P should take place in space in the future, I have a feeling that we should just stick to the Alien vs. Predator comic books.

-the first rule of fat club-
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2003, 12:54:00 AM »

Sorry dave, this Anderson guy really upsets me greatly, his nature of endles sstupidity and talentless theivery offends me greatly, In a fortnite my temper shall be as cool as a super model exiting a swimming pool.

Until then my mouth shall be dirtier than a $2 french prostitute lying ina gutter running  a discount special on her day off.

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Wycked Nick
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2003, 03:15:43 AM »

I dispise Anderson but is the plot set in stone yet,probably not.He may try and do it in the future,but you know he is going to have a blatant diragard for the original movies.He will just take the monsters from the original movies and through them into a movie that has nothing to do plotwise with the original movies,there will be little or no build up on the original movies.
The problem with Anderson is that he thinks he can take a cultural icon like mortal kombat and resident evil,and make those movies with out considering the storylines in the games,or comic books in this case.
The reason so many people are pist off at this guy is because he took some of the biggest and best video games ever and completly ruined them.
I'll admit Mortal Kombat dosn't have the greatest of story lines,and there wasn't much to do with it,but it was the action that made the movie suck.In the game they bust out crazy moves and powers on the enemys.In the movie though the only guys who had special powers were the bad guys,and they only used like one or two moves from those guys.
The most disapointing was Resident Evil.The game was haunting and atmosphric.It was able to creep you out and give a good scare at times.It had wicked enemys,like the lickers,giant spiders,frog men,mutant plants.Now the movie on the other hand was not a horror movie it was a action movie.It lacked atmosphere,most of the time they were running around in hallways or in air shafts.The zombies just wern't scary.They just shuffled cramed them selves in the hallways and moaned and groaned alot.Nothing scary about that.The only put one licker in the movie and used it as a boss.That right there was wrong.They should have come up with a  original creepy monster.The movie cramed it self into a underground base in small corridors and lots of zombies.It should have taken above ground in a much grander setting,like the video games.
So will AvsP suck.Probably, unless Anderson sudenly gets a bolt of genuis or sells his soul to the devil for writing talent.Sorry if this post is long but I have a lot to get out.
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2003, 02:04:08 PM »

agreed very much.

Damien01
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2003, 02:16:22 PM »

I like resident evil... it was very close to the video game... and there are not that many movies that are very close to the video game... even tomb raider was miles away from the video game...

Also, resident evil was one of the best zombie movies was made in a long time...

As for A v P... as long as Ellen Ripley isnt in it... the movie should be good!!!
Rob Phillips
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2003, 02:32:40 PM »

Dunners Wrote:
"Me on the other hand being a young film student full of great ideas is good, but the fact that I cant seem to channel my creative energy as well as I'd like blows."

Hey Dunners,

I have an idea for a trillogy of humerous zombie movies, but my ideas need a lot of fleshing out. If you want send me an email and I'll discuss them with you.

My efforts at cresting a script have convinced me that my calling in life does not reside in this area.

Rob
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2003, 08:02:18 PM »

One of the best zombies movies in a long time? Very close to the video game?  I strongly disagree.

A poor recyled zombie movie trying to be dawn of the dead with a pop culture aspect doesnt count. The last really good zombie film I heard of was 'Junk' from japan.

close to the game? hmm, I seem to remember the game being fun and having a good story to it, as well as interesting( alhtough 1-D characters).

Having stupid hordes of zombies that suddenly snarl like dogs , zombie dogs that are the easiest thing in the world to kill obviously and a poory done CGI Licker isnt resident evil, not at all.

I know what I want from a resident evil movie, and thast the resident evil stars members in the spencer mansion, gory battles with zombies, stong characters who have depth to them and the monsters, gotta have the hunters, chimera, plant 42, the crows and the tyrant.

Its possible to pull all of this off but no one wants to because they dont want to invest the time, tsk tsk. If this came out the right way then it would be resident evil all over again.

And since I love RE to death to me, that is just perfection.

Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2003, 08:34:21 PM »

What I didn't understand is that if the team knew the Red Queen was watching them....why didn't they just shoot and destroy every single surveillance camera they came across?

If she can't see them...well we all know what probably would've happened!

I thought this film was pretty good!

I liked the music and the laser corridor scene was cool as hell!

I do agree that the Licker was poorly animated.

And why do you think they gave the Red Queen a British accent?

Post Edited (06-25-03 20:40)
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2003, 08:43:54 PM »

I'm assuming since they made the movie the way they did that they were just stupid.

Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2003, 08:56:59 PM »

resident evil was an awful movie!! im in love with the games too!! to say it was anything like the game or good is the OPPOSITE of the truth! the zombies werent even very cool! i wasnt even scared! the best part of the movie was when the people got sliced to death by those laser things.. but they didnt even show enough of that to give me a full boner!  i cant believe they were only in the mansion for the first 2 minutes of the movie. whoever decided that was a good idea is an idiot! all the best parts in the game took place in the mansion! the lab didnt come until the end!   i wanted to cry after i saw that movie!! it had so much potential to be really good and it was ruined! where were the herbs?! and the shotguns?! and the secret passageways?! and the zombies hiding in dirty bathwater?! the crows pecking peoples eyes out?! and spitting spiders?@ i dont even think one zombies head was shot off! there was no GRENADE LAUNCHERS!! orFLAMETHROWERS!!!! or leaping hunters or dead people laying around!!! they should REMAKE that movie!!!! but do it RIGHT this time!

love colleen
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2003, 09:02:51 PM »

S'how I felt...cept I wanted to strangle Anderson. hes the one to blame colleen. Every rip off, every fight scene, everyline was his .

Which is why I hate him so much, fortunately it inspired me to become a film maker in hopes that one day I can get the chance to do this properly. That and I feel the need to prove to every schmuk who says it cant be done, you can make a video game movie just as good if not better than the game.

Making movies isnt hard, making good movies isnt hard, making great movies is where it becomes time consuming, but not hard. its only hard if you see it as a chore.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Paul W.S Anderson, f**king dickload bastard... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.