Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:15:01 PM
714404 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Goodbye for now but i'll be back..probably « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Goodbye for now but i'll be back..probably  (Read 2860 times)
Dave:Blackeye15
« on: June 28, 2003, 11:21:37 PM »

Well...I don't know what I was thinking about a year ago when I signed up to go to Philmont New Mexico for 2 1/2 weeks. In order to go my mom had to pay tons of money and I needed to lose weight say..20 pounds (I succeded I'm sorta thinner now, OH YEAH!) I'll be climbing up moutain trails, carrying tons of stuff on my back, not being able to bath for 2 1/2 weeks, with the risk of having a heart attack, broken back, or mangled by a bear, I pretty sure i'll have fun. But I heard the food will SUCK. But there is ONE nice thing I'm really proud of is I'M doing something HARD and DANGEROUS(sorta) and being MOUNTAIN MAN LIKE. AND FOREVER I CAN CHANT AND GLOAT TO ALL AROUND ME THAT I WENT ON ONE HELLUVA TOUGH CAMPING TRIP AND ALL OTHER PEOPLE ARE WIMPY CITY SLICKSERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (I'm just kidding please don't be offened guys) Anyway If I don't post for a while that's because i'm in a forest which has no computers and t.v. And If I don't post until say middle of August then that means I've passed on or i'm in a hospital (don't worry I'm sure i'll be fine) But I have constructed a Will:

To ASHTHECAT: You will get my socks
To Paquita: You can have some of my pencils
To Andrew: You get my Bruce Lee T-Shirt (RESPECT IT WELL! OR ELSE!)
To FEARLESS FREEP: You can have all my school backpack and old shoes.
To...AHH! Screw all this! I'm coming back to this board and nobody can stop me HAHAHAHAHA!-David B**** or Dave:Blackeye15 2003 (What's up with dis serious tone?) Have a good time you all.

-the first rule of fat club-
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2003, 12:05:08 AM »

I have one as well.

It is black and says Bruce Lee on the front with some oriental symbol.

On the back it has Lee with nunchaku under each arm and he is flanked on both sides by dragons.

Hence "Twin Dragons".

I get a lot of people asking me where I got it.

Wal Mart!

$9.99

Paquita

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2003, 12:17:26 AM »

WHAt?! PEncils?! why do i get pencils?!?> YESS!! IM SO HAPPY I GET SOMETHING ITS CRAZY!! thank you!!!!  even if its pencils!! not that iwant you to die! but i have these really cool pencils with skulls and crossbones on them and i have this neat lil pencil pack with a skull on it too and for a while it was my most treasured possession so pencils can be cool!! wowowowow!! thankss!!!  but come back! come back a lumberjack!!! rough and tough and hairy and burly! thank you thank you!!!!

love Love LOVE colleen
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2003, 12:46:32 AM »

My is blue and has four pictures of Bruce Lee's faces in the background and one color picture of him standing and yelling in rage all this on front adn it says "Bruce Lee" (as though it needs to say "Bruce Lee" for me to know the King of Kung Fu"

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2003, 12:49:54 AM »

HEY! This arn't just any pencils, they are the very pencils that I draw my comic books with. But I'm sure you're not going to get them because i'm going to LIVE FOREVER (or at least a good many long years) and COMPLETE MY COMIC BOOK!!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2003, 01:11:41 AM »

Just to safe he is my will:

Evan3: My tapes of "Most Extreme Elimanation Challenge"
BrotherRagnarok: My Guyver Comic Book collection
JMC: My american live action "Guyver" movie.
Skaboi: My mousepad
wyckednick: My Warcraft CD
SuperDude: My Starship Troopers book.
Chopper: My gameboy
wuggles451: My Final Fantasy IV videogame for Playstation
Burgomaster: My school calculator
Onionhead: My fist of the North Star DVD (the DVD only has the movie on it no extras)
Dunners: My DragonBall Z T-shirts (3)

To anyone that was left out: Don't worry i'm not giving a THING away to THESE people, i'm gonna take all my stuff with me to my grave do you HEAR ME TO MY GRAVE WA HAHAHAHA! (only of course IF I die, I mean only one person has died at this place I heard so i'm not  worried) Hey I just looked at the calinder and i'm coming home on my birthday July 21st, ha ha nice.

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 12:57:53 PM »

DaveBlackeye15:

Watch out. I heard that physical exertion is not good for you. If you attempt anything more strenuous than popping in a DVD or VHS tape and playing around with the remote control, you are taking your life in your hands.

God bless you.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2003, 11:52:14 PM »

I had the time that I was leaving wrong i'm leaving sometime later this week my mistake.And "The Burgomaster"...SHUT UP!!!!!: ) I can handle my self I AINTA WIMP!!!!:(

-the first rule fat club-
JohnL

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2003, 06:49:52 AM »

>And If I don't post until say middle of August then that means I've passed on

So if everything goes as planned, you'll be posting here again in a couple weeks, but if you pass on, you'll be back in August? Wow, what's your secret? :)

>come back a lumberjack!!!

Anyone up for a rousing chorus of the Lumberjack Song? :)
Fearless Freep

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2003, 11:42:56 AM »

To FEARLESS FREEP: You can have all my school backpack and old shoes.

I....I'm so touched...I don't know what to say...*sniff*...and I didn't get you anything...

Now I'm trying to figure out where Philmont is....

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2003, 05:06:26 PM »

To JohnL: What I mean is if I don't post by the middle of August that means i'm dead and rottening and I won't post after that, the middle of August because maybe I'll be in the hospital but..look if I don't post ever again then just say i'm dead alRIGHT!! NO wait actually I got some chemical stuff that they'll pump into my dead body that'll turn me into a zombie but it takes a while to get me walking again so it would be in August that I am a full fuctioning Zombie,, ok? goodbye!

Evan3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2003, 08:58:31 PM »

Thanks for the tape Dave, but you and your zombie ass wont be making its way into MY will. Never, nope.

Ok, you broke me,

If I die, you can have my.... braaaaAAAAAIIIIiiiiiins

"Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink."

--Lady Astor to Winston Churchill

"Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it."

--His reply
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Goodbye for now but i'll be back..probably « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.