Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
714413 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths  (Read 9878 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: July 19, 2003, 02:39:00 AM »

I was watching "The Patriot" starring Mel Gibson and at the end he shoves a bayonet through the throat of the bad guy.

OUCH!!!!!!

While this isn't the most brutal death of a bad guy in a film it got me thinking.....

What is the most horrible, violent death you can remember a bad guy suffering in a movie other than the typical shooting or falling from a great height?

I'm talking about totally original & painful deaths where the bad guy REALLY gets what he or she deserves and you lean forward in your seat & say out loud..."Take that you bastard!!" as you watch it happen.  (I often do that.  haha!)

Post Edited (07-19-03 16:24)
Flangepart

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 12:22:36 PM »

What was the flick , where Jean Claud Van Damm  put a grenade in Lance Henricksen's pants, and pulled the pin?

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Fearless Freep

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 12:50:54 PM »

Of course there's Max's offer to the badguy in "Mad Max", cut of your own limb or be blown into little bitty pieces.

I also kinda liked the german thug at the end of "Lethal Weapon 2" that had the cargo container dropped on him

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
dean
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 01:39:12 PM »

btw the movie with van damme with the grenade down the pants was 'hard target' [god why do i know this]

and pretty much every james bond villain dies in very inventive ways, which is always fun to watch.  its got every thing from falling off big bridges, to being burnt alive to getting a nuclear reactor thingy shot through your chest.

ah bond, where would we be without you...
JackFlack
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 04:05:15 PM »

In Broken Arrow, I remember the guy gets one of those "acid orbs" or whatever shoved into his mouth and the hero makes him chomp down on it...

The Last Boyscout seemed to have a particularly crazy bad guy death, but I can't really remember what it was... somebody refresh my memory.

Under Siege: Didn't Stephen Segall gouge out the bad guy's eyes with his fingers and then slam his head into a computer screen where he got shocked?

Commando: Arnold stabs a huge pipe through the guy's chest , the other end of the pipe goes into some kind of steam-holding tank.  The steam shoots through the pipe while it is through the guy's chest.  Arnold says, "Let off some steam, Bennet!"  LOL!

Naked Gun:   A sort of parody of bad guy super-deaths.  He ends up falling to his death, and then everyone watches while he is run over by various things (I think a car, a steam roller, and a marching band end up going over his body).
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 07:03:46 PM »

JackFlack wrote:

> The Last Boyscout seemed to have a particularly crazy bad guy
> death, but I can't really remember what it was... somebody
> refresh my memory.

The guy falls onto helicopter blades and gets shredded. Then Bruce Willis dances an Irish jig to celebrate.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2003, 07:09:22 PM »

The villain in TIMECOP met a brutal demise. I haven't seen the movie in years, but didn't it have something to do with the fact that you can't exist twice at the same moment in time? The villain was travelling through time, and he ended up in the same time and place where he had existed years earlier. This caused some sort of imbalance in nature or something and he disintigrated and vanished into the 4th dimension or the "negative zone" or the "Twilight Zone" or some damned place. Someone refresh my memory here!

Post Edited (07-19-03 19:10)

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Bonehead XL
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2003, 09:25:27 PM »

How about the warddent's death in Story Of Ricky? Grided up in a meat grider, ouch. For a fact any of the deaths from Story Of Ricky, they where all pretty painful looking.
Neon Noodle
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2003, 10:19:45 PM »

Most brutal? Well, there was Friday the 13th the "Final Chapter" when Jason's head slid down the machete blade, that was pretty gruesome...or the one guy in the original Hellraiser who said "Jesus Wept" when the 1,000 chains ripped into his flesh.

But if the real question is, which bad guy _deserved_ the death he got? I would have to say John Doe in Se7en, hands down, deserved it.
onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2003, 11:50:29 PM »

Hopper in Bug's Life--birdie feed.
He deserved it, thinkin' o' sqwarshin' th' queen, eh?

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2003, 02:20:21 AM »

Not to be too obvious, but the evil murdering rapists in Last House on the Left and I Spit On Your Grave come to mind.
Frank in Beyond the Darkness/Buried Alive got roasted in his giant oven.
And the several hundred or so zombies in Dead Alive got mushed up pretty good.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Ash

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2003, 04:12:56 AM »

How could I have forgotten Johnny Depp being sucked into his waterbed in the first "Nightmare on Elm Street" film?

The blood shooting upwards into the ceiling gave me nightmares for a week when I first saw it!

Actually now that I think about it....he wasn't a bad guy......it was just a disturbing horrible death!

Post Edited (07-20-03 04:13)
Ash

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2003, 04:15:28 AM »

Another good one would be Ming the Merciless being impaled by the tip of War Rocket Ajax.

OUCH!!!!!!!
Neville

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2003, 10:38:51 AM »

The guy swallowing the gas sphere was in "The Rock", not in "Broken Arrow". I saw "Robocop" again last night and some of the deaths were quite unpleasant. Murphy, for starters, being shot multiple times. Never death by gunfire has seemed as brutal to me as in that scene. You also have the bad guy who gets a bath in toxic waste and then is run over, or Clarence getting his throat punctured by that stillet Robocop uses as a computer interface.

Michael Ironside's death in "Totall Recall" is also remarkably brutal: his arms are amputated and then falls from a lift.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Vermin Boy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2003, 11:28:26 AM »

The head alien getting "tunnelled" through by Derek and his chainsaw in Bad Taste was fairly unpleasant...

-Vermin Boy

My site: The Vermin Cave
My band: The Demons of Stupidity
?????: ?????
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Brutal Bad Guy Deaths « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.