Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:55:12 PM
714392 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B movies you cannot even sit through. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: B movies you cannot even sit through.  (Read 8602 times)
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2003, 12:21:17 AM »

naw I'm just picky.:)....and I havent seen enough poo to be a real badmovie fan yet :P still  "TISCWSBABMUZ" was GOD aweful :(

save the world, kill a politician or two.
Brother Ragnarok
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2003, 12:31:23 AM »

My friends and I have a personal rule that we never shut off a movie, no matter how bad it is.  Accidentally slipping into slumber is the only way to avoid crap for us, no lying down and closing your eyes and trying, either.
The last movie that I myself shut off while watching a lone was Open Your Eyes, the original Spanish version of Vanilla Sky.  Holy s**t is that movie boring.  If I hadn't paid $6.50 to see it, I'd probably have turned off The Hulk too.  Ang Lee needs to be punished for everything he's ever made us sit through.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2003, 12:44:38 AM »

Oh god were should I begin.
Leprachan in space and Leprachan in the hood.Oh god these movies have tramatised me for life.
Arachnid
Bubble Boy
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.This is the only Kevin Smith movie that I hate, and I mean I hate this movie.
Kung Pow Enter the fist.Thank god I was high while watching this
Freddy Got Fingered.Can some one please kill Tom Green.I hate this guy with a passion.
The 9th gate.The movie I have dubbed "The movie which nothing happenes"Who ever thought that a suspense movie about a book collector was a good idea needs to have his balls tied to a raging bull and dragged trough broken glass.
But the worst movie I have ever in my life seen has to go to Me Myself And Irene.I hated this movie it was one of the dumbest and most idiotic things I have ever seen in my life.

Smells like popcorn and shame
Neville

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2003, 09:20:39 AM »

"Abre los ojos" may be an overrated film, but I didn't find it boring for a second. The american version, "Vanilla Sky" was plain unbearable, though.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
raj

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2003, 09:36:48 AM »

About the only movie I shut off was Air America, totally gawdawful.  The only other movie that got shut off was Striptease -- basically my friends (husband and wife) & I just wanted to check out Demi's boob job.  We all agreed that it was a waste of money (both the job & video rental), but I would have sat through the rest of the movie.
StatCat
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2003, 09:58:10 AM »

I've sat through tons of stuff but here's a couple I wouldn't want to ever again:

Creature from the haunted sea
Hobgoblins
Edge of Sanity
Zombie Bloodbath (shot on video garbage)

I liked horror rises from the tomb though.
Kirk
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2003, 12:58:22 PM »

The Pest - Worst. Movie. Ever.
JackFlack
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2003, 03:09:06 PM »

The Mothman Prophecies
Ankle Biters (about midget vampires... should be in your nearest video store right now, it's kinda new.  Luckily I was drunk and was able to pass out/fall asleep)
Chopper Chicks in Zombietown
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (I actually got dragged to a theater to see this... AWFUL!)
Bulletproof Monk: (see Ecks vs. Sever)
Alien 3: I don't think I've ever watched this all the way through in one sitting...

Um... Resident Evil wasn't that bad (I actually liked it cuz I love the games) and Event Horizon was pretty good too.
JackFlack
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2003, 03:16:24 PM »

Oh yeah, add to the list:
One Dark Night (the description on the back of the box is WAY more exciting than the movie)

Poor White Trash 2: Never saw the first one...

Invasion For Flesh and Blood

I'm with Brother Ragnarock though... no  matter how bad a movie is, I've never actually cut it off (slipping out of consciousness is allowed though, as he said).  I would never EVER watch these movies again though.

Actually... let me kinda take that back.  I got dragged in to see "Daddy Daycare" with some friends.  I tried to warn them.  It looked like garbage from the previews.  I said "Let's see something else... even "Malibu's Most Wanted" will probably be better."  But they said, "But it's Eddie Murphy!  It's gotta be pretty good!"  We left after a while and snuck in to watch Matrix Reloaded instead (not much better when you think about it... but still).

But never have I stopped a tape.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2003, 03:50:18 PM »

I am also part of the "always watch the entire movie no matter how bad it is" club. I might need to watch the movie in pieces (say, 30 minutes at a time until I get to the end), but I always make it to the end (eventually).

My current quest is ASYLUM OF SATAN. It isn't especially terrible or boring or anything (I mean, it IS BAD . . . but it is not UNUSUALLY bad). I have seen the first 15 minutes of it twice, but haven't made it beyond that point. The problem is, both times I started watching it really late at night & I got tired.

Hopefully, I'll get through it the 3rd time around.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Dunners
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2003, 04:25:20 PM »

ok, now that I remembered  a bunch  poop...

bleeders
cliffhanger
jaws: the revenge
peter benchlys the creature
cube 2
the horrors of spider island  comes close
hobgoblins is good for a laugh, but can get on yer newves really easily
under seige 2
rush hour 2
halloween 2
hellraiser
hellraiser 2
friday the 13 part 8
friday the 13 jason goes to hell
friday the 13 part 5
the necrinomicon
national lampoons european vacation
how high

save the world, kill a politician or two.
nemo38
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2003, 09:53:00 PM »

'The Terror" with Boris Karloff and Jack Nicholson. The lighting is so bad i can hardly see it and the audio is so bad i can hardly hear it!
"Carnivore"  I watched about 20 minutes and decided there must be better ways for me to enjoy my day off.
"Abbott and Costello go to mars" i think that was the name.
"Exorcist 2"  bo-ring.
"Battle for the planet of the apes" a real snoozer.
"Blue sunshine" another snoozer.
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2003, 11:58:07 PM »

I've watched ASYLUM OF SATAN all the way through one time, and I gotta say, you aren't missing much.
mr. henry
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2003, 02:43:47 PM »

BEAST OF THE YELLOW NIGHT

i can't even figure out what it's about...and i'm serious.

"to be is to do" - Socrates
"to do is to be" - Jean-Paul Sartre
"do be do be do" - Frank Sinatra
- kurt vonnegut

JohnL

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2003, 09:07:36 AM »

I turned off Liquid Sky after about 15 minutes and I've still never seen all of The Hunger.

>what a coincidence, just yesterday I tried watching 3 B-Movies I could not bare to
>sit through. I got them in a DVD 3-pack at FYE, they were cheap ($16)

If you ever get the urge to get rid of them, I'll be happy to take them. I don't have a DVD player yet, but I hope to in the not to distant future. I love Creature.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B movies you cannot even sit through. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.