Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:04:59 PM
714500 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Toys and action figures that you would like to see « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Toys and action figures that you would like to see  (Read 1480 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: August 08, 2003, 12:06:56 PM »

Toy manufacturers usually latch onto blockbuster movies and make toys and action figures depicting the characters, locations, buildings, weapons, vehicles, etc., show in the movie. What are some toys or action figures that you would like to see?

* The PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE collection (the toys would probably be better quality than the actual sets and props used in the movie)

* The HILLS HAVE EYES collection (including the camper, the dogs, a Michael Berryman action figure, etc.)

* The MARK OF THE DEVIL collection (including all the various torture devices used in the movie)

* The PINK FLAMINGOS collection

* The Mexican Wrestling Movie collection (including Santo!)

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 01:34:39 PM »

*Darkman doll, with interchangeable faces--but they only last for 99 minutes.

*Is there a Predator doll out there?  I assume so.

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
Fearless Freep

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2003, 01:45:54 PM »

How about a Micheal Berryman doll with different customes from his different movie roles?

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
darkautumn
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2003, 02:59:32 PM »

I want a "Django" action figure, complete with machine gun in coffin. And while I'm at it, somebody somewhere PLEASE do a line of Hammer Horror figures (Are you listening, Sideshow toys?)
superdude
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2003, 03:22:55 PM »

Yeah theres a predator figure made by McFarlane.

http://spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?division=toys&category=movies&series=mm6

Over at spawn.com board people start petitions for figures, I want some Cryptkeeper, Darkman, Toxic Avenger, Creepshow, and Ghostbuster figures.
Jamtoy
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2003, 05:17:51 PM »

Go here:

You'll find action figures for just about anything as well as a huge DVD and Video Section.

Seven years on MacGyver and you cannot figure this out? We got belt buckles, shoe laces, and a piece of gum. Build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.  You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick, and now you are now 'Mr. MacUseless'.
JohnL

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 08:32:25 PM »

>*Is there a Predator doll out there? I assume so.

There are several. Kenner had a line of Predator figures, but they weren't the most detailed. Their most accurate on was in the Alien/Predator 2-pack. These were around 4-6" tall. I believe there were some larger Predator figures also, but like the smaller figures, they weren't very detailed.

Recently McFarlane has put out three 7-8" Predator figures. The first was in a Predator/Alien boxed set. More recently, they've released two different Predators based on Predator II, each with different features and accessories. The McFarlane figures are extremely detailed for their size. They've also produced three different Alien figures, the original in the boxed set, the dog alien from Alien III and one of the warrior aliens from Alien Resurrection. There was also an Alien queen boxed set (not to scale with the other figures).

As for figures I'd like to see, NECA has recently filled one of my wished with their line of Hellraiser figures. Hopefully they'll get around to releasing all four of the original cenobites before they decide to stop. I'd also like to see a Tall Man figure from Phantasm. He would be perfect for the Movie Maniacs line, if McFarkane wasn't intent on using it to do Alien figures.
Flangepart

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2003, 11:30:47 AM »

You could make this D.I.Y. thing i concieved of.
Get a Barbi doll, then pour Red candle wax over its bottom half, and call it "Barbi Vs. The Blob"!
Then give it to your little sister,maby....

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Dave:Blackeye15
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2003, 02:55:54 PM »

"Fist of the Blue Sky" Figuers would be great and so would "Guyver" Figuers (the comic book) would also be good.

-the first rule of fat club-
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Toys and action figures that you would like to see « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.