Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:30:46 PM
714415 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Stuff I Seen the Revenge « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Stuff I Seen the Revenge  (Read 1726 times)
Chadzilla
« on: July 16, 2001, 02:26:58 PM »

"Aftershock" - Don't you love it when you rent some movie and a different tape is in the box?  I thought that I was getting Greydon Clark's The Return.  Instead I get a cheap ass sci-fi flick with John Saxon, Richard Lynch, Russ Tamblyn, and Michael Berryman.  In some kind of post apocalyptic world a pretty young alien dressed up like Nancy Reagan beams down to learn about how Earth created a utopia.  Whoops.  Advanced alien civilizations my ass.  Anyhoo there is this Loner Hero who gets caught up between the Police State and the Resistance Movement with the Alien.  He uses a sword, but the fights are fairly unimpressive.  Basically its Starman, Escape from New York, and an itty bitty bit from The Terminator whipped together in a blender and served stale.  Two slimes.

"Check into the Ogenki Clinic" - Ever wonder what a Russ Meyer anime would look like?  Doctor and his HUGELYbuxom nurse cure the sexually dysfunctional in this hentai anime filled with...Komedy!  There very few interesting kinks (only the first segment actually tickled my interest  - geez that sounds dirty - the rest I had to bodily fight my thumb from pressing the video search button on the remote) and the whole thing gets old faster than Biederbeck at the end of Phibes 2.  The most distinguishing thing was that the doctor's...uh...unit quite often is drawn with his facial features on it (glasses, eyes, moustache, etc) and speaks with his voice.  Reminded me of Elmer (or Alymer) the Talking Parasite in Brain Damage.  Then there were those penile dance numbers.  Weird.  Not good, but weird.  One slime.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Stuff I Seen the Revenge « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.