Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:36:15 PM
714412 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie Role ? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Movie Role ?  (Read 7463 times)
Scott
« on: March 04, 2001, 12:09:34 PM »

If you could be in any movie what movie and what role would you play?
Andrew
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2001, 04:49:51 AM »

Undoubtedly the old Space Marine who charges headlong into the advancing horde of Tyranids with a bolter in one hand and a power sword in the other.  This lets the pretty boy (drafted against his wishes by the Emperor) to flee with the sexy female scientist/vixen.

Now, the question is, what parts do the other B-Master's play?  I nominate Ken for "Fodder Boy!"  You know, the guy who first finds out the darkness has teeth and claws.

Don't worry Ken, at least we don't get to see it rip you to shreds.  Just something rushing out of the shadows and you screaming.  Messy deaths are reserved for other characters later on.

Andrew
Chadzilla
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2001, 06:26:13 PM »

I would be ODIOUS COMIC RELIEF :-)
Stupid Jacob
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2001, 09:03:35 PM »

The Handsome hero or the bubbling henchman.
Faerie Of Death
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2001, 12:06:37 AM »

I'm not sure, but whatever it was, I wouldn't want it to involve the phrase "RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT" anywhere in my character description.
Inukko
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2001, 04:59:45 AM »

I would be... (drum roll)  Exposition Man!
I'd have all the best (read: cheesiest) lines,
& get sampled a lot by techno artists.

If I couldn't get that, I'd settle for a cross
dressing killer ;)
flangepart
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2001, 04:10:47 PM »

Oh,definatly,the mad scientest. He gets to play with all the neat techno goodies! "Want a planet blown up, a tax collector beamed into a shark tank,or your blond neibours panties to sent close up to your TV,then i'm your man!"....okey,forget the shark tank...professional courticy.How about weasels?
peter johnson
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2001, 07:48:56 PM »

The nebbish hero who gloms on to the grand hidden conspiracy(Vampires next door!  Monsters in the sewers!  Why doesn't anyone believe me?) that everyone mocks but in the end have to grudgingly concede that I was right all along dammit!
Title:  "The Secret Reptoid Invasion"(1958).  With John Agar, Ida Lupino, Peter Graves, and Claude Rains.  Coming soon to the B-movie Channel.
Stupid Jacob
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2001, 08:21:43 PM »

Or maybe Dr.Franknfurter from Rocky Horror Picture show.

"Finally an excuse to wear makeup."
Mofo Rising
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2001, 09:11:22 PM »

I'd play the sarcastic friend to the hero, who gets all the laughs, but ends up dying in some unspeakably awful way halfway through the movie.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movie Role ? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.