Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:26:04 PM
714483 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7744 Members
Latest Member: MichelFran
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ideas for killing Fodder in horror movies. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ideas for killing Fodder in horror movies.  (Read 1784 times)
Dave:Blackeye15
« on: October 09, 2003, 02:11:58 PM »

Alright I've come up with an idea for a topic. you know how in horror movies they almost always have extra people just to increase the body count to like 8 or 10. Let's come up with some more ways to kill off all that fodder.

We got this 30 year old actor playing a High School student who goes into a wood shop, at night (don't know why) . He/She goes over to a table and then a chainsaw whip out from under the table and sears his/her legs. Then the killer finish off the fodder with a Nail Gun at point blank range of the victims face. MO HAAHAHAHAHA!!! TAKE THAT FODDER!!!

-the first rule of fat club-
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 02:34:08 PM »

How about this: a pre-credit sequence where a little girl picks up a pair of hedge clippers, walks out into the yard where her mother is tending to the garden, and lops off her mother's hand. The mother, stunned, turns around to face her daughter, who plunges the hedge clippers into her mother's chest.

Then we fade into the opening credits.

After the credits, the rest of the movie takes place in a completely different city. No mention is ever made of the mother, the daughter, or the murder. We realize that the pre-credit sequence has nothing to do with the rest of the movie, and was just tacked on by the producer to add shock value.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Fearless Freep

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 04:31:20 PM »

We realize that the pre-credit sequence has nothing to do with the rest of the movie, and was just tacked on by the producer to add shock value.

See: "Police Squad" and the "guest star" in the opening credits

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
JohnL

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2003, 11:42:51 PM »

The killer comes up behind someone working alone in a school chemistry lab, picks up a chunk of pure sodium, pulls the victim's head back and forces it down their throat. The sodium reacts with the cotents of the victim's stomach and their entire torso explodes leaving a gaping hole where their organs used to be.
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2003, 05:34:30 PM »

-A guitarist is restringing his/her guitar. The high-E (thinnest string) is left on the desk as he/she tightens the B (2nd thinnest). The killer grabs the high-E string and decapitates the guitarist with it, using it like piano wire (would require a good amount of force/pressure, but it could possibly be done).

-A man is having sex with a woman. The killer enters, and the man pulls out for a second because he has to use the bathroom. The woman is obviously less than please...
In the bathroom, the man is p**sing, and the killer uses a knife (preferably machete) to sever the penis, and then stuffs it down the man's throat, causing him to choke on his own dick AND die of blood loss.
The woman, her eyes closed, daydreaming about something, is interrupted by what she believes in the man (but is really the killer). The killer is wearing whatever costume he/she/it is wearing, and is actually boinking her with a dildo packed with about half a pound of C4. The killer handcuffs the woman to the bedposts, which she finds kinky. The killer then shoves the C4 dildo in as far as possible, duct taping it to her thighs so that it cannot come out. She begins screaming, but the killer takes the man's severed penis and gags her with it, taping it to her mouth (but letting her breathe through her nose). The killer then sets the timer for the C4 dildo, and walks off.

And as the world began crumbling down
Nobody around seemed to care
Fearless Freep

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2003, 07:38:37 PM »

The killer grabs the high-E string and decapitates the guitarist with it,

Doubtfull, those strings break too easy.

The killer then sets the timer for the C4 dildo, and walks off.

You need help...

=======================
Going places unmapped, to do things unplanned, to people unsuspecting
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2003, 12:57:25 PM »

In making good deaths, or because the deaths are very sadistic?

Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2003, 07:20:14 PM »

Can't top any of these death ideas,especially the severed penis one. But I do have a quick fodder comment.

I was watching Ancient Evil:Scream of the Mummy(Why?...dunno)and the whole movie has a cast of about 6 people, not including the mummy. There is the rude jock, the black jock, the well-mannered jock, hot chick, frumpy chick and the skinny nerd/mad scientist kid. Through out the entire flick, these are the only characters in the movie with the exception of the b***hy teacher who died first. The only characters we've been introduced to and on whom we have any background.

The Mummy stalks and kills them one by one until we're down to the hero, villain, and heroine. Then, out of friggin left field comes.....FODDER MAN!!!! The kid walks up to the house and....get's waisted. A five second scene. Walk up, knock on door, fall down dead. Don't know who he is, why he's there, where he came from. His sole purpose for being in the flick is to get ganked. It wasn't even a good death, seriously, he just got stabbed and died, no gore, no dramatics...just boosting the body count. I wonder, did he have to audition for the part, was competition for the part tough. Was he the best, faller-downer, how does your agent sell you on a part like that?

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2003, 02:50:14 AM »

Hm...I think I can beat you, Drezzy.  An insane transexual (used to be man, now is woman, became that way because the super-religious parents discovered junior finding out about the birds and the bees from ol' Bessi [yeah, a cow] had to follow Christ's teachings and remove the offending appendage and then later in life the...thing...I guess, got a full sex change to become a girl), feeling the need to punish a prostitute for her sinful ways, seduces her into coming home.  Dressed in one of those kinky nurse outfits, the transexual straps the hooker to a leather couch kinda like a psychiatrist's, slits her throat, and hammers away at the wound with a double-sided strap-on, climaxing as the hooker dies.  How's that for icky?

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
Deej
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2003, 07:06:33 AM »

Pretty icky Brother R. But, how's this sound...just brainstorming mind you. What if, instead of the tranny being the psycho killer, the severed penis is actually the one commiting the foul, awful deed! Yeah, say, um...maybe the penis was hacked off at the exact moment that the soul of a recently executed serial killer was strolling by. Serial killer's soul possesses severed penis, they share sociopathys then go on a 5 state killing spree. Plenty of opportunity for creative visual effects, the nudity is built into the plotline, thus adding legitemacy to the film and tons of chances for pithy one-liners...."you got the shaft" "keep the tip"...."Ding Dong the b***h is dead".
We could call the film "Puddy Murder" or possibly, the penis is killing off all of the tranny's friends and family because the tranny went on to enjoy a happy healthy life,sans penis, and the penis is really jealous and p**sed off...we'll call it "Penis Envy...THE MOVIE".

So maybe the idea sucked, but at least I accomplished one thing. I am almost sure that I have just written the post with the most use of the word penis! A fine goal for a moderately educated man of almost 30...my folks would be proud.

Oh yeah...I dedicate this post to Paquita, the most wonderfully messed up person to ever darken our doorstep...come back Paquita...we miss you....so does the killer penis(said it again!)

Post Edited (10-12-03 07:10)

Everyone has potentially fatal flaws, but yours involve a love of soldiers' wives, an insatiable thirst for whiskey, and the seven weak points in your left ventricle.

DJ
JohnL

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2003, 08:56:18 PM »

How about this?

The girl gets into bed while the guy goes into the bathroom to get ready. The killer does something appropriately nasty to him, and then goes into the darkened bedroom and gets into bed with the girlfriend. Intsead of his own penis, he inserts a specially made artificial one and when he presses a button on it, spikes shoot out the sides, impaling the girl. He drags her outside by holding onto a ring on the base of it, then attaches one end of a chain to the ring and the other end to a pickup truck. As the girl screams and tries to pull it out, the killer gets into the truck and takes off, driving through thorn-covered bushes and gravel roads.
Drezzy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2003, 10:27:22 PM »

Nah, too cliché. Having a girl's vagina being exploded by a C4 dildo, and she can't scream because there's a severed penis in her mouth, is better than that.

Okay, lemme try some more...

-The killer has the victim on an operating table, and has administered a spinal tap from the chest-down, so that the victim cannot feel anything below his/her chest (if you want titshots, have it be a her). The killer begins doing surgery on the victim's stomach and intestines, draining the stomach acid and replacing it with flesh-eating bacteria. The killer (of course, in a HazMat suit) sews the victim back up, and then locks them in a solitary confinement cell with a handgun that has one bullet in it, and another victim that the killer has done the same thing to. The killer tells his two victims through a speaker in the cell somewhere that the gun only has one bullet, they both have flesh-eating bacteria in their stomachs, and they will die horrible and gruesome deaths within a matter of a few hours. The deaths will be very painful.
"Basically, one of you can shoot yourself while the other dies slowly and in excruciating pain." The two victims fight each other over who gets the gun, with limbs falling off due to the spread of the bacteria.

-The killer rips out one of his victim's eyes, and cleans the wound thoroughly, making sure it dries and begins healing quickly. The killer than injects a starved rat with rabies, and keeps it in a glass cage with no exit but the top (which the rat cannot reach). The killer drops the eye into the glass cage, awakening the victim (who has since passed out) to let him/her watch the rat feast upon the eyeball. The victim's legs are spread wide, their a***ole held open by spacers (the kind used in operating rooms to hold open an incision during surgery). By now, the rat is foaming at the mouth from the rabies, and is hungry for more.
The killer opens the glass cage and places the end of a tube wide enough for the rat to climb through in it, and the other end of the tube into the victim's anus. The rat rushes up the tube and into the victim's anus, eating the victim alive through their intestine. The killer then points to a vat of battery acid - enough to melt a Volkswagen, actually - above the victim. The killer waves goodbye, and then begins walking out, pulling on the rope to tip the vat of battery acid over...

fritz21
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2003, 10:37:02 PM »

Remember me? How about a paperboy that goes down the "forbidden street"... and is found impaled on a weather vane?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Ideas for killing Fodder in horror movies. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.