Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:46:19 PM
714415 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  AMC's FilmFakers « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AMC's FilmFakers  (Read 2025 times)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« on: October 28, 2004, 07:58:37 AM »

Did anyone catch this great show last night?  I was amazed at just how funny it actually was.

Each week a group of actors are going to pretend to make a film.  Everyone is going to be in on the joke except for the wannabe actors they hire for each film.  

Last night it was about a film called "Croc Park"j which was set in the woods in the snow and involved people turning into mutant killer alien crocodiles.  The script was awful and the director (chris wylde) acting completely insane, and yet the hired actors still played through the film thinking it was completely real.

How can someone actually say the line: "You can bite through my flesh, but you will never bite through MY SOUL!" and still think it's a good script.  It's sad the things people will do to be in a film.

Looks like next week they are going to be "faking" a Tarantinoesque flick.  Can't wait.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 07:07:03 PM »

Yes ! Skaboi I did watch the whole thing last night. It was fun and will try to watch it again next week. You can see how the idea of being in a film will make you endure just about anything and convince you that "all" is good when maybe it isn't. I hope these people make it in the film business. They really had the desire to suceed. Good catch Skaboi !

Luna
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 01:20:40 PM »

Did anyone catch this weeks episode?   FUNNY...FUNNY STUFF!!!!!!!  How old was that kid in the wig....12????  He went from perv to preschooler in 2 seconds!!!
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 01:43:09 PM »

Unfortunatly I fell asleep during last night's episode.

The beginning didn't hook me in and I was gone.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
raj

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 01:50:44 PM »

Hmm, that sounds like it might make a good Sci-Fi channel movie.  Great dialog.
Yaddo 42
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 07:24:47 PM »

I've seen the ads, but not the whole show. In the earlier episode, was Chris Wylde playing "himself" or was he pretending to be a character with a different name? Granted he's not that well known, and hopefully he never will be, but that guy serves as a homing beacon for suckiness.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2004, 04:36:44 PM »

Uh oh, I missed this weeks episode.

Sandra
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2004, 02:49:24 PM »

I have good news for you skaboi, they are replaying the episode you fell asleep during. They are only playing it again b/c they are not done editing the last episode "Holly Holiday" featuring my sister Amanda. Yes the show is quite funny. I thought that "Song Island" was a little bit lame, maybe that's b/c the 3 actors were really random, or b/c it had Justin in it. Or because it was about a movie with Neil Diamond AND Barbara Streisand however you spell it. I didn't think that the girl that played Barbara needed to wear the fake nose quite honestly. :-D

Joel
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2004, 04:03:37 PM »

Caught the Tarantinoesque "Big Bang" and laughed so hard I thought I'd done myself an injury. Somehow I have to switch away before the end, though, as I did with "Song Island;" I can't bear to see the faces of the marks upon the Big Reveal.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  AMC's FilmFakers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.