Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:09:11 AM
714462 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Celebrities Who Are Murderers « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Celebrities Who Are Murderers  (Read 2940 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: November 15, 2003, 01:11:21 AM »

This goes along with my previous thread about celebrities who were murdered by someone else.

What about celebrities who are murderers themselves?

One that comes to mind is Robert Blake.  Even though he hasn't been convicted yet, most people are certain that he shot Bonnie Bakely.  I have examined alot of the facts of the case (the one's that are available) and I personally believe he probably did it.  It doesn't look good for him.  
Innocent until proven guilty though you know.
P.S....please don't turn this thread into a debate about Blake's innocence or possible guilt...thanks.

Again, I'm not just referring to film stars but anyone who is in the public spotlight.

Can you think of any celebrities who threw everything away and murdered someone?
Or, how about any famous people who were brought up on murder charges and were aquitted?  (Yes, I already thought of O.J.)

Post Edited (11-15-03 00:14)
Brother Ragnarok

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 04:53:39 AM »

I'd have to say my favorite celebrity murderer is Varg Vikernes (or "Greven" as he's known in the liner notes) from the Norskie black-metal band Burzum.  Crazy sonofab***h killed Mayhem's guitarist Oystein Aarseth in his apartment (where one of the other band members showed up post-killing and cooked and ate part of Oystein's brain before the cops showed up, them Norwegian metallers is weird folk, I tell ya) about 15 years ago or so.  There've been a lot of killings and church burnings linked to black metal bands, but this one's the most famous.

Brother R

There are only two important things in life - monsters and hot chicks.
    - Rob Zombie
Rape is just cause for murdering.
    - Strapping Young Lad
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 11:30:19 AM »

Not a movie star, but in the spotlight:

Ray Caruth formerly of the Carolina Panthers is currently doing time for murder of his girlfriend and attempted murder of his (then unborn) child.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
FearlessFreep
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2003, 11:34:02 AM »

O.J. Simpson?
StatCat
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 11:42:10 AM »

Now I don't blame Robert Blake for taking her out- who could? But I'm not quite sure he did. His story is so stupid, so who knows maybe he's telling the truth.

I think he should of taken some tips from William Shatner on how to get your wife real drunk and pretend she drowned in the pool anyway but that's just me.
dean
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2003, 12:12:07 PM »

didn't phil spector do something to someone? i can't really remember
Ellie
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2003, 01:09:23 PM »

Didn't Sid Vicious kill his girlfriend Nancy? Sid Vicious of The Sex Pistols.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2003, 02:12:03 PM »

While on Herion no less!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
onionhead
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2003, 08:52:00 PM »

Phil Spector was arrested in 2003 for the shooting death of Bmovie starlett Lana Clarkson (Deathstalker, Barbarian Queen, Amazon Women on the Moon).  Police are stil investigating.
Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle was indicted in 1921 for the manslaughter charges following the death of actress Virgina Rappe, who crashed an Arbuckle party and fell mysteriously ill and died a few days later.  The tabloids of the time made it into the first Hollywood Scandal

Some people like cupcakes better--I for one care less for them
Eirik
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2003, 01:43:45 AM »

On the mysterious illness of Arbuckle's victim: He is alleged to have raped the woman with a broken bottle, obviously causing massive and eventually fatal bleeding.  I think that's pretty much accepted as fact that that's why she died, though it wasn't reported at the time.  Krusty the Klown, in one episode of Simpsons, saw Fatty Arbuckle's name on Springfield's walk of fame and jealously remarked: "What did he ever do that I didn't do??"
Eirik
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2003, 01:53:06 AM »

Correction to my post after some research: the rape scenario was what Arbuckle was accused of, but medical doctors testified that the woman died from a ruptured bladder caused by acute peritonitis (a venereal disease), not trauma caused by a rape.  Evidence surfaced that the people at the party who testified against Arbuckle wanted to get revenge against his studio.  Arbuckle was acquited, but the accusations haunted him until his death.
Jim H
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2003, 02:45:58 AM »

"I think he should of taken some tips from William Shatner on how to get your wife real drunk and pretend she drowned in the pool anyway but that's just me."

What?  Shatner wasn't there when she drowned, or when she was drinking...
TheFeen
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2003, 08:41:53 AM »

How bout Michael Barrymore, hes a closet homosexual British game show host. About 2/3 years ago a man was found dead, flouting face down in Barrymoores pool after a party. He was reported to have massive amounts of drugs in his system and had been repeatedly raped. Barrymoore was arrested but never charged, whether he had anything to do with the death - who knows?

'Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?'
Conrad
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2003, 10:38:15 AM »

Chuck Barris, if you believe his autobiography ...

Merv Griffin, according to The Man With Two Brains ...

Crouching Tiger - Hidden Police Speed Trap
jmc
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2003, 03:35:45 PM »

William Randolph Hearst supposedly killed a man aboard his yacht, thinking it was Charlie Chaplin, whom he thought was having an affair with Hearst's wife.  The whole thing was hushed up, but supposedly for the rest of Hearst's life he turned pale whenever the man's name [I think it was Ince] was mentioned.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Celebrities Who Are Murderers « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.