Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:07:24 AM
714393 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I hate nudity! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: I hate nudity!  (Read 9606 times)
Susan
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2003, 10:51:59 PM »

>>I have found that size is not important. Women are really attracted to my sensitivity and the fact that I really respect their opinions and values. Cuddling is also very important. (Okay . . . I admit it . . . I've been watching too many "chick flicks" and movies on Lifetime <<

The way to a woman's heart is not penis size, cuddling or crying at movies (in fact most women deep down find it deeply disturbing to find her man crying while watching a Lifetime movie). All we want is for you to agree with us ;-)

Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2003, 06:59:42 AM »

I know this will sound weird coming from me (considering the content of some of my other posts), but I don't mind nudity.

The human body is a beautiful thing, and I will not hesitate to say that I think women are easier on the eyes than men.

I only have a problem with nudity in fim when I'm left saying "What the hell?  Boobs out of no where?  What was that?"  I also tend to shy away from nudity when it is exploitive.  There was a movie (I can't remember the title, I just got home from a marathon gaming session - d20 system rules!) that ended with a game of strip football between two sororities.  That's just classless and tacky.

BTW - for all those bosting their maturity, sniping isn't mature.  Not that I should talk...

And, finally, a short lesson in grammer:  at the end of a sentence, you place a period.  That period is followed by two spaces before the first letter of the next sentence.  The next sentence begins with a capitol letter.  You can say "I know my grammar is terrible" all you want - but it's not that hard to follow these simple rules, and it will make your posts much more readable.  Consider this constructive criticism, not a request to begin a flame war.

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2003, 09:07:06 AM »

Actually it is kindergarten, a  German word 'borrowed' by the English language.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Nathan Shumate
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2003, 09:48:52 AM »

That expression that says, "Wow, you could really bruise the hell out of my cervix"?
raj

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2003, 10:27:28 AM »

Yes ma'am.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2003, 11:51:51 AM »

That's because there's nothing funny about my 14 footer. ; )
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2003, 11:56:45 AM »

>The way to a woman's heart is not penis size, cuddling or crying at movies (in fact most women deep down find it deeply disturbing to find her man crying while watching a Lifetime movie). All we want is for you to agree with us ;-)

I'm sorry Susan but I disagree.. there's no evidence to support this belief.  Every woman I've Um-er.... "knew" has secretly told me that their previous partner was never as big as I was. When you see a woman drool from the sight of your member, that tells ya that deep down inside.. they're really pigish. "Oink!" Oink!" ; )
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2003, 11:57:16 AM »

You go boy!!!
JohnL

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2003, 06:45:18 PM »

>There was a movie (I can't remember the title, I just got home from a marathon
>gaming session - d20 system rules!) that ended with a game of strip football
>between two sororities.

That would be H.O.T.S.
Grumpy Guy
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2003, 11:38:36 PM »

YES!!

Ye GODS, that movie sucked...

--"I doubt if a single individual could be found from the whole of mankind free from some form of insanity.  The only difference is one of degree."
--Desiderius Erasmus
JohnL

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2003, 10:52:11 PM »

>Ye GODS, that movie sucked...

Hot girls getting naked, stupid pranks, what more do you need? :)
Serge Normandin
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2004, 12:09:14 PM »

Grow up.  You are nothing and serve no purpose on this earth.  What brought you here is nudity.  But that is not the issue.  To censor it is to give it the undue importance you mention.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2004, 04:30:56 PM »

NOOOOOO!!!

Somebody brought back this undead thread!

RUN!!!
dean
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2004, 02:49:22 AM »

Someone must have got the book of the dead onto this thread.  It's had plenty of gun shots to the torso, but keeps coming back up again, let's just shoot this one in the head for pete's sake!!!
B0SoxSuk (Austin)
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2004, 02:49:46 AM »

so i take it you don't have or like any sexual fantasies or thoughts or dreams about ANYONE...EVER.  and you're never ever going to have sex...because it requires to kick the prospect of nudity up a few notches.

who the f**k are you trying to fool?

if you truly hated nudity, you wouldn't imagine or actually have sex.  you wouldn't take any kind of pleasure in the idea of it.  you wouldn't imagine or dream of anyone naked, and you wouldn't watch movies or television, unless all you watch is the weather channel and local access.  

physical attraction, sex, nudity...these are a part of us ALL.

so take some time to lighten up and get over your strait-laced ideas.  and if you're old enough, i suggest you go out, find a nice guy, and get laid.  you'd love it.

LATE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  I hate nudity! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.