Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:06:13 PM
714418 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  New Battlestar Galactica:THAT WAS IT!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Battlestar Galactica:THAT WAS IT!!!  (Read 1917 times)
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« on: December 12, 2003, 01:16:40 AM »

I know Ive been praising the new Battlestar Galactica mini-series but as of now im going to condemn it and hope it burns up in a horrible fire which hopefully takes all of the Scifi Channels CEO'S with it.
Why do I now hate it?Because it only had two f**king parts and it ended on a goddamn cliffhanger.What the hell is wrong with these people.If your going to end something you want to wrap up loose ends not create new ones at the end of the movie.If any of you watched the last episode, you know it left alot of unanswered questions.Like do they find Earth,Do they find out that the one chic was really a Cylon, and do the Cylons find the humans?
Does any one know if they are going to make a tv show out of this or make anouther part to the mini-series, because from what I just read on the Scifi channel website it sounds like there not doing either.
Not even the Matrix series ended with so many open holes in the story.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG f**k YOU SCIFI CHANNEL I HOPE YOU GO BANKRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if you guys want to read something funny go look at the Scifi Channels Message Board and read all the posts about how much people hate that f**king station.With all of those people b***hing about the channel you think at some point Scifi Channel would atempt to appasie them, but NOOOO!

Post Edited (12-12-03 01:44)

Smells like popcorn and shame
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 09:00:08 AM »

Of course it  left a lot of holes, it  was made to be a pilot.  If  the ratings are good enough (should be, they were their highest all year) it will become a series.

I'm not an apologist for SciFi , in fact they've p**sed me off more than once with their programming decisions., but  if you don't like something and feel you can't change it , QUIT WATCHING IT!

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Velvet Brotha
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 02:37:52 PM »

Hey Wycked!

Did you go to Battlestargalactica.com? They have e-mail addresses and links to the executives that run the show. If you show your support and b***h with everyone else, maybe, just maybe.. Sci-Fi will really go f**k themselves and bring back some real entertainment.
Dave Munger
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 10:53:23 PM »

Hmm, Lileks liked it. That gives me pause, I may have to catch it when it re-runs or whatever. He kind of gives the impression that it's just about to come out though, maybe he's talking about a new instalment I haven't heard about?
kriegerg69
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 11:52:58 PM »

.....SciFi IS at work on a new Battlestar Galactica series based on the two-part movie, in case no one has heard.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Mein Führer! I can walk!!"
JohnL

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2004, 12:56:51 AM »

>Hmm, Lileks liked it. That
>gives me pause, I may have to catch it when it re-runs or whatever. He kind of
>gives the impression that it's just about to come out though, maybe he's talking
>about a new instalment I haven't heard about?

SciFi is making a series out of it, which is scheduled to air in the US in January, however, the first six episodes have already aired in the UK.

Battlestar Galactica
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2004, 08:13:18 AM »

I've seen the first two episodes and the show is kick ass.  It has a lot of great potential, hopefully the ratings on SciFi will be high enough to get it renewed for a second season.

SG-1 and Atlantis will be moving back one hour, so Galactica will be showing at  9:00pm Central time on Fridays.  This should give the show a good lead in and hopefully good ratings since the Stargates are SciFi's highest rated shows.

Post Edited (11-23-04 07:14)

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  New Battlestar Galactica:THAT WAS IT!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.